Roll back FHR, fast block before 2.4 patch

yes me too but they are still acting like grandpa’s because something changes after they grew grey beards over past same 10 + years of meta.
Change is growth, adaptation is key to improvement.

4 Likes

vouch op
this change kills the core of the pvm economy which is pvp

1 Like

we mostly dont care about gear. Just the game became bad because of the patch lol. Bad as less skilled less fun less balanced

Do you hear yourself? Of course you care for the gear. The gear makes the build or breaks it. I know it…you know it.

Suuure…because it takes tons of skill to keep someone stun locked with mind blast. Come on dude…Be at least honest to yourself.

1 Like

trading current gear for new build is not a big deal… Its annoying but its ok.

And yeah long stunlock were a bit too strong, but what blizzard did is retarded. Combo on dudu and pala are dead. Smiter are dead. Stomper lose advantage over spamer

Thinking this fhr thing is just about mindblast is stupid

1 Like

here is a topic that explains alot
Faster Hit Recovery / Stun /Diminishing Returns / Immunity Frames / KnockBack / Player Vs Player - #20 by Picaro-21167

if you add new stuff to the game that isnt based on the Frames on which the Game runs on
you go against the core fundamental Game design and create a scenario where you make every single input ( frw , skill , fcr , fhr , fbr - Frames and so on obsolete and suffer the flawed interactions of these mechanics

such thing can not ever be done like adding a bit of some nasty human excrements to a 5 Star Chef Soup will ruin it no matter how well the Soup was made or how good the Chef was

1 Like

I wouldn’t say dead, but less effective. Other builds will rise to take the podium…It’s only a natural thing to happen when balance changes happen.

These changes have a bigger perceived impact than in reality because we are talking about a shift in meta after more than a decade.

I would rejoice if I was in your place, because change brings a breath of life in the game as new strategies need to be developed, but unfortunately I don’t have the time to invest in the game in order to gain the wealth necessary to be competitive in Pvp, nor am I willing to pay to win. I find it idiotic to do it in any game. Offence intended.

If radical balance changes and shifts in pvp meta scare you, stay away form Mobas like Dota. :vulcan_salute:

not less effective. Dead. Its just a fact lol. You cant catch anyone with sw cano stomp. smite foh stomp is dead against decent player… and pala werent op to begin with

I have nothing about swapping meta, but not if things become so much more worse lol

Perfect. Than I trust you will find a way to adapt. Just try to look forward and don’t put your hopes up for things to go the way they were. I am sure in a couple of weeks new fun builds will be discovered and who knows…in a couple of months you’ll come to the conclusion that this overhaul and who knows what the next patches will bring were the best thing that happened.

We will see. Until than…try to find a way to enjoy the game as it is…or you could always quit.

i mean, if they do senseless change like that with out even consulting with the community and not understanding what they do, its hard to hope

1 Like

I can’t understand that the game has to be simpler.
Let’s get rid of fast cast frame and fast run frame. And just adapt to the new meta!

I don’t understand why people who don’t know PvP change it.

Blizzard legit doesn’t care about PvP, neither does the target player base. It’s not a PvP game. Go play a moba if you want stun lock teleporting insta kill PvP. The genre has a ton of that.

1 Like

All the haters in here fail to realize that blizzard made this fhr change specifically to pvp, in an attempt to improve pvp. The community of experienced pvpers is simply giving feedback that this change hurt pvp much more than it helped it. No need to give an opinion if you dont pvp

4 Likes

Thank you! Reverting the change would have zero effect on PvM!!! So haters, please leave.

4 Likes

Hmmm, is this really about that video someone posted a while back before 2.4 was a thing that had the Assassin anihilating all other classes for like five minutes. Seems to me after watching that video that it was the Assassin that was broken. Fixing her actually fix’d pvp.

In other words, play another class, Assassin isn’t the Queen of PvP anymore. Boohoo!

1 Like

The most likely root cause was the removal of wsg. We had great skill based balance with all mechanics used and every class represented.

“So fixing a bug messed up PVP!” is that what your saying?

If that’s the case, PVP was in worse shape than I thought.

Edit:

To be honest, all the fixes really mean, is you can’t just play with stun lock builds anymore. That’s not a bad thing. When some classes have the ability to stun lock, looks to me like the PVP scene is, “Hit them before they hit you.” Which isn’t much of a system if you ask me.

2 Likes

Whether wsg was intended or a bug is less important than balanced fun pvp imo

What else is there to do? I don’t get it. Just beat Baal over and over? I’d argue that it’s only a pvp game, in the end. I just don’t know what you do once you finish the game if you don’t pvp?

1 Like

Tell that to every gunfighter ever.

It’s the wild west man, but it’s not for the faint of heart.

1 Like