Repair cost Bug

The repair cost for a Duress runeword in an Elite armor base is definitely not right. I checked.

Actually tested it myself, I have a singleplayer diablo 2 classic char with the same runeword in the same armor base as i do in Diablo 2 Resurrected.

The repair cost for ONE durability on vanilla D2 is about 900 gold.

In Diablo 2 Resurrected it was 98,000.

Help developers im broke

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a “superior” base item you have?

I vouch for what he is saying. I also have Duress in a gothic plate and the price to repair it is unbearable.

1 Like

I can vouch for this as well. I’ve been using the Nadir runeword Helm in Act III and the cost for repairing is $57k when the helm is at full durability. I only noticed it after realizing my stash money was going low, LOL.

EDIT: Perhaps it is associated with the recharge cost from the skill inherent to the item. (in the case of Nadir, Cloak of Shadows)

1 Like

Yes. I made a Duress in a superior armor and it’s more gold to repair than I can make in the time it takes to lose the durability. It really makes it hard to enjoy playing with the item equipped because it’s unsustainable unless I constantly return to town to sell drops. Even then it’s barely sustainable. I shouldn’t have to farm a bunch of Rals just to play my character. It is broken. Also, I would like to still have the luxury of just clicking “repair all” when I go to NPC. With this situation I can’t because I will constantly bankrupt myself.

Hi I have picture where Duress repair is 1.2kk gold its definitely not correct

3.12 Still the same Problem

This apparently has not been addressed because I have a lore in a spirit mask and to repair 1 point of durability costs 21,888 gold and I’m almost positive that that’s wrong

Additionally, I just found the unique shamshir Hexfire and to repair that the game wants 92,392 gold

There is no bug with repair costs…

If it’s in a superior base, that’s normal