REMOVE AMERICAS server option from ASIA on launcher

Guarantee this will help the queues. There is just NO WAY possible that the most busy time for North America is early morning. Just not possible, our country (US) is lazy AF and people sleep in ESPECIALLY on Sundays

19 Likes

will help with the bots issue too

3 Likes

What if I live in Asia and I want to play with my US friends? This is a stupid suggestion.

2 Likes

play in Europe servers

too bad, you can’t play anyway cuz of the queue. so stop with the bs

and I’m sure everyone sitting in the queue’s right now does not have your sentiment… do you see the forums right now?

2 Likes

Creating another problem does not solve the problem. I can play fine with very little queue times except on weekends.

actually it does solve a HUGE problem… not to mention probably solves not just the queue problem but many bots as well

You can still play cross-realm if you join your friends game from the Friend Browser in-game.

But yes, they should separate it like 20 years ago. It would help with the queue.

1 Like

This is exactly the right response to the lazy “but I want to play with my friends in other regions” comment. If NO ONE can play, then your foreign friends are simply not relevant and might as well not even exist, for all the interaction with them you’re going to get sitting in the queue.

2 Likes

Save the fact that I can play, except at peak times in the weekend. It sucks, for sure, but it is up to Blizzard to gfix their mess here.

Seems like this is at least a better temp solution than forcing us to queue behind asia’s primetime until they rewrite the part of the back end that does not scale.

2 Likes

Post needs flagged and investigated potential CCP spy. Let me ask you have you worked for a certain Senator from California in the last 4 years?

2 Likes

this is spot on! It is the massive centers in korea that are dedicated to running 100s of diablos at a time to farm and sell items on websites. This has got to stop because in @blizzards terms and conditions selling in game items through 3rd party websites is a bannable offense. They simply dont care because they have our money and everyone left at ActiBlizz has no hearts or souls and all they care about is money. GET ASIA OFF AMERICAN SERVERS!!!

1 Like

The servers are linked in a world server, not a regional server.

Europe and Asia server suffers far more worst imo.

from the info in the sticky i assume they dont need to log in americas to affect it.

something with the worldwide database

they shoulda just created a whole new lobby system for D2R then. I understand them wanting it to feel like the original and have the same style lobby but for the sake of people just being able to play maybe they should do a complete overhaul and revamp of it

If they’re your friends, they’re already on your friends list and you can join them without swapping servers. So it’s not a stupid suggestion.

Then ban asia all together if that is the region that is reacting the problem. Many games have done so and server and bot problems cleared up immedietly. These are countries with laws in place to scam and screw companies on trademarks and patents.

1 Like

I agree, the queues are huge in the morning, even on business days. Queues at 9am are much larger than in the evening, no way this is NA traffic. Just restrict the regions to their region until you fix the problems. That would be a better solution than the queue

3 Likes