Refund us the money?

duh ! literally server issue every day dc here dc there , issues connecting issues on error logging you out issues on bugs issues issues issues the only issue you guys don’t have is how fast you process and take our money and refuse to refund even there are thousand problems with this game and server , all u guys did was to rework the graphic and everything else stays the same ! server bug everything ! and even worse than before , like really im done playing american games this is absolutely disgusting

8 Likes

At least give us a reply Blizzard! Let us know you are working hard to fix the issues and exactly what the issue is with your servers that make them so dodgy!

1 Like

Yeah, server connection is really a pain here in AUNZ…

I had to play the game in the morning to have a better connection. However, the game crashes sometime…

1 Like

Spamming caps on the forum will not get you a refund. If you are serious about a refund, create a ticket to Blizzard customer service. Be aware that they will consider things like how much you have played the game so far (similar to how Steam refunds won’t allow you to refund games after X hours played).

Sorry, just trying to find a good place to make it clear that I’m not happy. Not interested in excuses. This is an expensive product with VERY poor investment. Story and concepts (even legacy code was used on the cheap!) were already done. You just upgraded a few graphics and screwed up everything else. Running issues EVERY time I play. Don’t kid yourself that you will get through a single gaming session without issues. Not what you expect from Blizzard. Sorry, you guys have dropped the ball big time and I want to be clear that just saying what your problem is doesn’t make it any better.

2 Likes

The game crashes frequently enough that it likely falls under ACCC refund standards. If they refuse you can always make a report and watch them get the Valve treatment.

they can simply ban your account like sony if you issue spamming refund requests

I’m down with this, I cant play the game, always have to wait in the cue just to play, now that number wont even go down

I’m sorry to hear your having so many issues sounds terrible! I’m in NZ and just got the game on Christmas its been pretty smooth had 1 DC on my Necro while trying to make a game and that’s it. However whenever I try to play my Druid he seems to always crash the game so given up on him till next patch at least. Other than that its been pretty awesome.

How about you people not live so far out of range from the rest society? Did you ever think of that?!