Recommended farming spots for Tornado Druid

Hi,

Working without the Enigma is hard as a druid but either way I was wondering what places would you recommend for farming once I get Hell Difficulty unlocked.

Much appreciated.

Yo, so far I get more loot from regular monsters then act bosses. If you are farming for runes and charms, probably Kurast.

Well, to be honest, anyone other then a sorc is tough to farm “fast” without enigma. :slight_smile:

I think one easy route would be act 5: hit the two bosses north and south of the first waypoint (their names escape me atm), then hit pindleskin, then a baal run.

Ball may be slower by a bit, but with enough run speed and some stamina pots you can skip past allot of the mobs before him. Baal has so much potential with those waves of mobs in the antechamber it’s worth the run, even it you can’t port.

Outside of that, Cow runs are great now, since you can repeatedly kill the cow king. And I agree with the principle of killing everything…the more rolls you get, the more chances for good stuff.

Or buddy up with a sorc, and split the loot.

just buy a teleport staff from Akara or one of the other staff merchants and equip it as your weapon switch, that’s what i do and im able to farm pretty much everywhere without issue

1 Like

I get lost easily so I mainly do hell chaos, countess, the pits, andy, cow and lower kurast.

1 Like

Thats a good list. in any crawl build I use (anything without tele), I tend to go for places with the best mob density. My current route for both my windy and IK barb is cows, then pit, then sanctuary, then act 5 4-way (first waypoint, pindle and Baal) I’ll skip Baal if he’s being a turd.

1 Like

Windy can farm anywhere. They do a lot of damage, damage that is rarely resisted, and are quite durable. If you don’t have Enigma, no problem. Full clearing World Stone Keep or River of Flame up to Chaos can be quite lucrative.

I find areas where the location is the same is easier, chaos is really good cause unlike the lighting and cold mains theres no phys immune and if there is you can use decrepfy to strip their debuff. And since the pathing is the same you have it really easy,

but sadly until you get enigma you wont reach sorc speed but thankfully you only need 1 enigma.

wind druid can farm anywhere compared to other class.
the killing speed is the factor.

wind druid excel at nothing, but they are damn good at everthing.

compare to other class we dont have their clearing speed( im talking about dmg nothing else), so we are slow in that category.

so you will ask why play a wind druid then?
has i said above we are good at everything because we rarely see a immunity with both our element dmg (frost/phys dmg)!

we can clear any farming spot without difficulty other then speed.(raw dmg)

most class have one element dmg they do(magic/frost/lightning/phys/fire/poison), wind druid have 2(frost/phys) has element dmg and we dont need to branch out for having it.

1 Like

Honestly I’d just do chaos/Baal runs w groups. You’ll level and grab some good drops hopefully along the way from bosses.

Don’t forget w cyclone/hurricane/spirit + summons, (and hopefully cta bo). Druids are one of the most tanky classes around :+1:t4: With a good barb in the group I push 10k hp :ok_hand:t4:

I am running my wind druid as a fun class (not for specific purpose of farming anything)
But here is what I notice where Wind Druid (even w/o TP) do exceptionally well
a) CS Act 4 - nothing here have Phys immunity and with tornado spam everything drops fast
b) Arcane Sanctuary - to my surprise wind druid do very nice (save occasional situation when you run into the name with Phys/Cold immunity (merc and birds will help)
c) well err lol … mausoleum but don’t laugh … its area it ilvl85 - mostly undead with lighting immunity so they drop as fast as you can move
d) if I’d not be that lazy I’d go head and farm Ancient tunnels in Act 2 - same level 85 area
Imo easiest to farm is undead - low HP, except for named ghosts you won’t ever see phys-cold immunes so you can mown them down very fast. Any range/casting mobs are easy prey if you have enough crows flying around you :wink: