Randomly crashes straight to desktop

Same issue with R9 3900x and 3080Ti… please make it stop.

Same issue for me. It crashed when I’m in the lobby, and it crashed when I’m changing entering tp. Last time it crashed when I’m changing different act. The game freezes and closes out.

I bought a brand new pc to play this damn game !

3 Likes

SilentRider Hi man, I don’t know how much memory shoul I alocate, Should I put the one there is recommended? Thanks

Hey man, How Much did you alocate of your memory? Thanks I don’t know how much should I put

This is ridiculous we payed 40+ dollars to play a game that’s clearly broke. And instead of blaming blizzard we are all questioning our computers which are clearly within the minimum specs. Can we get a blue response yet?

3 Likes

Sadly, it didn’t work for me, game was crashing every 10 minutes or so even with a paging file configured.
Tried several things but the only one that worked for me was to reinstall Windows from scratch from the 21H1 ISO. Didn’t keep data nor personal files.
Now the game works without any crash. Sorry, I know this not the best / easiest solution…

2 Likes

For me solved and this did the trick: lowering the max FPS in the game options. Had as first 144FPS because of my monitor, which is a 144Hz type. Changed it to now 90FPS and can now play without any problem for hours (and with highest details).
Now it makes fun…

regards
Mikel

1 Like

I unplugged my video card, plugged it back it, and now the game works?

Nevermind, it’s crashing again.

Similar issue. Ever since the weekend I am getting multiple crash to desktops. Didn’t happen before

Another “me too” post, random exit to desktop:

i7-8700K
32GB SDRAM
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Win10 Pro 10.0.19043 build 19043

2 Likes

16 days later and the game still crash!!! It crashes more frequently on the weekend.

I’m having the same problem, after a few minutes of playing it crashes to desktop with no error. If I turn off all the overlays (discord, Nvidia, etc even if I’m not actively using them) it doesn’t crash.
Problem is I can’t stream the game (eg twitch) without it crashing either. It’d be great if the game could be stable enough to not care about other things running in the background.

Alienware m15r4
i7-10870H
32Gb RAM ddr4 2933Mhz
Rtx 3070 8GB GDDR6

2 Likes

my problem is similar to the others
i just like hc but after losing more characters due to random closures i gave up because it’s pointless

i was expecting this game but it was a big disappointment

i don’t have time to start over from scratch so i removed it

thanks for nothing and you still don’t care about the ongoing problem

based on the priority of profit hungry, I do not expect any repayment either
after all, it’s already paid out so who cares. isn’t it?

2 Likes

I have been having the same issue, sometimes with an error report to send to Blizzard and sometimes not. It happens now every 1-2 hours, and I know my PC is not overheating and meets all requirements.

3 Likes

same here random crashes out to desktop everyday on win 10, all my drivers are up to date. tried running auto on my memory instead of XMP so down from DDR1600 MHz to 1300Mhz. BUT now today 10/10 my level 90 full Tal sorc is gone suddenly. say godbye to my nice gear and HR and Greif weapon…

2 Likes

For me, game crashes every single time in these zones (while it NEVER crashes in other zones):

• Hell Cow Level
  • Hell Worldstone Keep
  • Hell Chaos Sanctuary

It doesn’t happen if I clear them out immediately after joining the game, but happens every single time if I clear them after clearing all the other zones (or after being in a game for like 15-20 minutes). But I can’t clear them fast enough under 15 minutes which means I’m crashing on every single game and it’s frustrating as hell.

2 Likes

I wish Blizz can see that It’s not only AVX that needed to be fixed but there are other problems going on, and nothing to do with our PC, very frustrating

1 Like

would be nice with some sort of blizzard reply to this random crash/memory crash/ what ever this is, alot of ppl are affected and cannot play more than 10 min each game

6 Likes

I crash so much past few days I give up for now ;\ Was really enjoying the game.

2 Likes