Hello,
Again, i ask for the valu of an item 
What is the value of that gem?
Hello,
Again, i ask for the valu of an item 
What is the value of that gem?
what element? is it 5/5? because that matters a lot.
Light ones could go up to a ohm rune or vex in value. details!
Also this thread would be better served in the trade section imo
Somewhere between Charsi and a high rune, depends on the stats of the jewel.
5/5 is probably about 10x or more the value of 3/5 etc.
Sorry didn’t know there where a trade section
I am not trying to be harsh or anything!
It makes me sad that this happens, that some people arent even aware of Blizzards trade forums. It goes to show they really dropped the baal on supporting players and facilitating player trade.
Sorry dont mean to derail topic, but again if its a poison facet, those are worth much less compared to say lightning.
A little searching around on reddit will even give you ideas on what you have. Grats on the find! I hope you are able to get some goodies for it! 
Thanks a lot, it’s noted 
I’m gonna take a look at it but the market on diablo 2 is wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than i would expect 
I have a 5/5 cold facet. I was wondering the price also if you dont mind answering 
disclaimer: I am certainly not an authority on trading. I am somewhat new to it, and being a mostly ‘self found’ player I tend to only trade a item here and there to complete a build, and will often list things like runeword bases only.
That said, considering how popular blizz sorcies are right now at the start, I would say its almost equal in value to a light one.
Many people would trade it for a gul, or two ists. Or a ist and mal. ( and that may be closer to the lower end if you wish to trade it fast)
Regardless its very valuable congrats! imo Dont be impatient and trade it away too fast! A little searching and digging will give you an idea for sure.
EDIT: fixed a sentence
Oh thanks for the reply. I didn’t realise it was that valuable Ill make sure to get a Gul for it and gave you a like.
I traded a 5/5 lite facet last night for a Vex. If it’s worth more, than I lowballed myself.