Quick cast unexpectedly replaces right mouse button skill assignment

I assign a skill to right mouse button (teleport), use a quick cast skill (frozen orb), and there is a chance that the quick cast skill ends up as my right mouse button skill assignment. This occurs at least once per game, yet it’s difficult to reproduce consistently.

Not surprising, expecting to be able to teleport to safety, or using whatever is set to RMB, and getting a different skill is quite frustrating. Quick cast is still convenient enough to use, but would be much better with this fixed.

I’ve tried to be mindful of any particular event/action leading up to the unexpected behavior, but can’t seem to find a direct cause/effect relationship.

Mouse scroll is not the issue. It’s disabled.

1 Like

For me if I press a skill, and while it’s swapped press escape it seem to lock it in place.
I then have to manually move the right skill to back RMB.

I’ve encounted a very annoying in-game playing technical bug that somehow changes and replaces my specified skills assiged on my both left&right sides of the mouse with another skills which I was also offen using by the shortcut keys, it’s happend so sudden so that I couldn’t find how exactly was happening with the issue, but mostly it happens when I’ve used the skill of teleport into a bounch of monsters then dead without casting the specific skills it supposed to be assigned to my mouse!

I thought the issue was fixed since I did not encounter it for a couple of weeks. But it started happening again. I think it was after the latest patch. RMB gets reassigned to a quickcast skill which I regularly use. Really troublesome coz it always happen in a middle of a fight so I had to move back and quickly reassign the original skill back to RMB. Scroll wheel is disabled so it shouldn’t be the cause.

1 Like