Queues on a Monday morning?

You hope so anyways.

Cause if it turned out to just be a temporary stop gap measure like Blizz has stated, then you’d wouldn’t be able to complain about the servers anymore. And that would be bad huh?

I have attempted 3 times in a row now to log in through this queue and each time it still says cannot connect. I just bought this last night and now I’m regretting it.

Refund it asap while still allowed to be refunded. Maybe try again in a year

Went home on my lunch break hoping to do a couple Countess runs…ended up spending my entire lunch break waiting in the queue.

How is it this much worse nearly a month after launch?

queue every single morning

then once you get throught he queue you get to play rate limiting rambo

Just don’t log out. Easy.

And people say i’m crazy when i say something is fishy with this.

Not like it would be the first time people would use early morning hours to screw with servers in a game.

1 Like

You can cross play with a Switch console. Take the game with you to work via Switch. Who doesn’t game at work today anyway?

I’m late doing my work because I was playing D2 remotely through Parsec. I have the Switch here for Metroid though.

For people obsessing over their position in the queue, relax… The number you are shown is largely irrelevant. You are basically in the queue or you are not in the queue… the number is cosmetic.

I don’t think that they have discovered the real root cause of the server instability. When they do and learn how to fix it they will do that then tell us about.

I waited 15 minutes in queue at midnight PST on Saturday. I get that Saturday is a peak time, and people enjoy Diablo at late hours, but really? Midnight? Or 3 am on the east coast? And still 15 minutes to get in? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Maybe they should not have released this until next year.

1 Like

Real world development time-line for fixes: Takes as long as it takes.

Reality: Deadlines and “ETAs” are why broken software gets released in the first place.

I just ran into the que system for the first time this morning (I don’t play that often) and yeah this is a joke. It doesn’t move or update (if you close the game you come back lower or higher). I really am on the refund boat now, this is a joke. I would sell off all my characters for FG and use it on another game right now but I can’t even get in.

Imagine blaming the company for the fact that they get DoS’d for dupe exploits and hammered by bots spamming games non-stop. Must be nice to be willfully ignorant of the fact that the RMT economy is the problem.

Are the queues affected by region? From my experience queues are only a few minutes long, but for others it’s several minutes.

I have heard it is on global level, but I have also heard that EU and Asian players are switching to America servers and vice versa during their regions peak hours. How much of that is true, I have no idea. That is beyond my knowledge. At this point I honestly don’t think anyone really knows what is really going on, even if they say they do.

Until I hear from a Blue that states more info or updates us on the problems, going to take everything with a grain of salt.

I know this isn’t permanent, but it is starting to get stagnant really fast.

Obviously these people want to play D2R on battle.net, not offline or the 20 year old antique. People like you that white knight for blizzard are part of the problem.

1 Like