Queue lines - what is going on

Queue line on the weekend. Doesn’t even move. D2R is trash, can’t believe people got fooled again after the WarCraft 3 remake fiasco.

3 Likes

Bli​:no_mouth::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:zzard PYCH YOU

1 Like

Queue literally doesn’t even move.

1 Like

I have made it about 30 positions in que after an hour and 20 mins.

I have constant ctd. At least 5 times within 1 hour.
It’s so crazy annoing if you just want to play, wait 30 minutes to get behind this f* stupid queue, then you for 10 minutes, have to go 5 minutes afk, go back to game, play 1 minute and boom, crash.

something is complete broken with this game, what cases a crash when you go afk for a certain time.

People should start trying to use the charge back feature their banks have to get a refund for this game. I feel like blizzard is well aware of the issue and does nothing to fix it. Maybe they would do something if they started losing money.

3 Likes

i have wait 2 hour before getting in the game but guess what ! my character was not there so i have to eait the stupid queu again make no sense this is broken this game should be refund to evrybody if not fix soon

“YOUR CONNECTION HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED”… and I’m thrown back in queue at position 219! Don’t need to give me a time estimate bs I know I got screwed by no less than 30min!

Here’s a good patch idea, let the server know that you have been kicked out by the server WITHOUT NO REASON (my internet is fine no problem on my end, stupid garbage server just decided “lets screw this dude!”) and let player get back ingame BYPASSING THE QUEUE LINE because I WAS ALREADY IN!

Seriously, queue doesn’t even move. Trash 2001 server.

The original Diablo 2 was released in July (?) 2000? So we’ve had 21 years of technological advancements and it was easier to log in 21 years ago?.. Pls halp

1 Like

I for one would pay you to do this regardless if they fix the issue. F blizz - I havent said that in 20 years. Feels bad man…

I’m not a kid anymore, sometimes I have just 30-60 minutes to play… only to wait in queue the whole time.
Blizzard can obviously afford more servers but they don’t want to spend any money on us customers. They will much rather wait some time until many people lose interest in the game and then they will have just enough servers to accommodate everyone, with zero useless servers on hand.
Thanks Blizzard, how considerate of you!

2 Likes

But you have to admit, they are pretty good at pretending to be stupid.

Ikr , i got little time in my day to play because of my shcedule and when im able to , I get to watch a queue that never go down and then i quit . Really worth my money

Blizzard is offering a no hassle refund on the game, completely automatic if you request it. I think I may just do it, the state of these servers is completely unacceptable.

1 Like

I’ll take my money back, but I still want to play the game eventually. Before these issues I managed to get some good hours in. They should be issuing refunds but letting you keep the game. Got to be some kind of lemon law for games by now, right?

2 Likes

Diablo II has been one of my all time favourite games. I’ve been replaying it over and over again trhoughout the eyars and waiting for an HD remaster since ever. This is why this is the first game I actually spent money on. All of this to not be able to play. This is why probably this will be the last game I spend money on.
Can’t imagine how the money Blizzard gets from sales can’t cover this basic funcitonality. There truly needs to be some punishment for them. There should be some law that they are breaking, I can’t imagine that in this way they are holding up to their part of the deal. Only being from Bulgaria of course there’s nothign I can do, but I would LOVE to see someone from US to get to sue them. I’d send money to that person to support the cause!

still can NOT get into game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.