Question about enchant on a necromancer

Here’s a game mechanic I am trying to figure out. I am running somewhat of an experimental necromancer build. I am doing a poison build as my core, 20 poison dagger, 20 poison explosion, 20 poison nova. Then I have 1 point in everything to get down to lower resist and one point in everything in the summoning tree. Rest into raise sekeltons, currently 17 hard points.

Anyways, I am running full trang’s gear, +2 skills plague in a fanged knife, maras, SOJ, Carrion wind, marrow walk and a CTA with a second Trangs wing on swap. For a mercenary I am running an act 3 fire merc with +3 enchant oramus robes, spirit monarch, flicker flame and a hexfire shamshir. This gives him level 40 enchant doing 264 to 310 added fire damage.

Because I am running Trang’s full set I get +3 to fire mastery. This jumps to level 10, 3 +1 anni, +1 SOJ, + 2 Plauge, +2 Mara, +1 Battle Command. So, when the merc enchants me I get double the amount of fire damage added to my attack around 600 on the high end. My question is does this fire mastery boost also apply to my skeletons when he enchants them.

No, fire mastery bonus from enchant only applies to you.