my que rank tonight is: #528
455 has not moved in over 30 minuets
Yeah, doesn’t look like it’s going to be moving anytime soon…
481 has not moved in 33 minutes this is just insane that I am wasting my time on this garbage.
Oh well… I’m fine then… i’m still October 24th in the morning here
…
547 right now.
I love Activision.
its 1:24am here. looks like im going to bed…
I sat an hour playing a different game starting at queue 350, then got all the way through. It dumped me in single player instead once it loaded up and trying to switch to multiplayer it put me back at 552. Some major BS
I was at 543 about an hour ago, now it is 353. This is horrid.
478 1 hour ago…5 minutes ago error…cant connect…now again queue 376
on a sunday.
hmm meh…
I think I’ll clean the apartment until something works here…
Nice! moving on up lol!
from 400ish to 45 in about 45min
513 in queue at 9:53am CST/2:53pm UTC
i think everyone just needs to flood there system with bug reports and complaints so they get sick and tired of all the emails and are forced to do something about it
im right there with ya evilbob got up early just to play and first thing i see was queue 582 …
I had the exact same thing happen to me right now. Guess I won’t be playing today…
You think knowing the internet is now in nearly every house hold they would have prepared for the influx of players!
thats to easy for them
It’s really heart breaking to see a golden oldie just fall on it’s face straight out of the gate…
lot of hours spent in the original d2 LOD setting up uber runs!
- I tried to play d3 but the graphics haven’t aged well. I got to level 2 and had a new skill and then I quit.