QOL Request: Linked, shared stash

Please enable an option to allow a shared stash for approved members of your friends list.

This will open up many options to share items with teamates around the clock or with multiple accounts without having to use procexp to mule between them.

Please consider this Devs!

1 Like

yo mean like a guild stash in poe … blizzard would NEVER do something that would benefit their community, you already know that.

Ive never played POE, sounds like one of the very few things that should be adapted from that game, into D2R. Its just an expansion on the shared stash. Simple QOL that they have shown a willingless to do already despite your poor trolling, smeer attempts.

Interesting idea, but imagine the complaints of trusting people who get scammed or stuff taken by friends.

Then these forums would be non stop complaints and non stop “we’ll you should’ve learned”.

Sounds unnecessary to me. It’s simple enough to share items between friends as it is.

Except when they are offline.

I can see it from that perspective, but it’s no big deal to just hold on to items your friends are looking for, until you can give them. If it’s about space, then more would generally be appreciated.

Again, seems unnecessary.

Wouldn’t something like a mailbox be even more convenient feature? You could send items directly to someone, without cluttering your own stash with items meant for others.

So… you call my idea unnecessary and suggest one even more technical LOL. I like it though, but I ask you which is more likely (simpler) to implement. I would guess its the linked stash, instead of creating a new mechanic to “mail” items.

I think you misunderstood me. I still think the whole concept is unnecessary, I just presented a hypothetical, more straightforward alternative to a stash accessible to multiple people, unless I misunderstood something about it.

As for implementation, I doubt you would know any better than I, about what it would take in terms of dev time and resources.

Perhaps, it was still taking my idea to the next level lol…

Its the definition of a quality of life. Being able to access items from other accounts ,with approval, at any time.

Well shared stash already exists, has to be a way to make it linked, a mail bag would be 100% new as far as I know… But I dont.

Is this even necessary? Who can’t wait for a few hours to get an item?

I guess bot users would love it too. Imagine that their bot could stay running while they clear out the shared stash from their trade account.

I don’t mind the idea but I would prefer more char slots first

1 Like

Same, but you know how it works, ask for something else and they either give you that if its reasonable, or circle back to the other ask… I wont hold my breath with this Dev team, but we will see!

I don’t know if I could even trust my closest friend on my friends list to gain access to my shared stash. If I ever wanted to give them something i can do it in game easily. We can always find time to give items to close friends. That’s why we have a messaging system so both players can find a good time to get on together. Not like we need to give other friends access to our shared stash.

lol, my one buddy and i shared our account passwords with each other… what kind of friends do you have?? ? can’t even share items ?? rofl.

i’ve never even met this guy in real life, we met on d2 lod about 13 years ago and it’s as true as a friendship as any other.

Then, simple, dont? lol, it can be used with trusted friends whom you can trust with access like that. I have had them on here in any game from SC to Wc3 and such.

Its also good if you have 2 accounts, much quicker muling and sharing of gear and equipment, given the limited slots, those of us who play alot, have additional accounts.

1 Like

Exactly, I have a friend I met on Starcraft back in 98, still chat with him to this day. I have several others whom I would trust with this feature if it existed. Its not my/any one elses problem if you dont have anyone you can trust, its simple, dont use the feature lol

i have nothing against this idea tbh
but i can see some technical barriers to this but nothing that makes it impossible, maybe troublesome

and we need to be triple careful to not create other ways to dupe

1 Like

You’re wiling out if you think that would end well. Somebody always gets greedy.

This is something I would have to agree on. I would like a second account + D2R browser for muling. It would be a big QoL change we all need. 20 characters and 20 mules. That fixes everything.

2 Likes