THESE ARE VERY FRUSTRATING! PLEASE FIX FOR US.
- Add search bar in lobby screen for joining games game
- Allow Copy & Paste in game name text boxes
- Combine “Settings” and “Players” tab in Lobby Screen
- Bring back ease of friends list commands from “original” D2.
- Bring back old in game chat bar on top left with wider box
- Move “Exit Lobby” bottom away from “Create Game” & “Join Game” or make it super small.
- Remove Game Difficulty Button and just populate it so its shown at all times.
2 Likes
I assume that bringing the servers up to par is higher in priority than some QoL changes. I am also making a list that would be nice to see but it can surely wait.
2 Likes
That’s not a bug fix. That’s server problems. I’m with you there.
My requests are very reasonable and makes the game 85% less stressful.
OMG i actually thought of that. Though, I don’t know how possible it is with all the preloading games do these days.
It’s unreal how long it takes to load the game information when you have it highlighted. Then of course the list refreshes and you lose it completely. And then to tab over to see the players, that takes longer too. Like really? And the load screens… I’m starting to take minnie naps during them.
They need a search feature for the games list 100%
Also a way to arrange by creation time.
You can copy paste game names.
Type in the name.
Click at the start of the name, hold and drag to end of name. Release. The name is now highlighted. You can now copy and paste it.
Double click highlight no longer works and you now have to manually type the name the first time as clicking a game name does not transfer the name to the text box.
I think server filters would be really helpful. So you can sort by acts and time elapsed, or normal / nightmare / hell. Or just trade rooms. Or PVP rooms. Does not do anything to take away from the purity of D2. It would make it easier to find the games you’re looking for.
All those don’t affect the gameplay at all. Its a heaven send list of features. I assume those are on their bucket list…
1 Like
THIS before bugfixes? lolwhat?