PvP is at its peak and I hope Blizzard won't revert anything

Combos are ok, D2 PvP chars unlike the games you mentioned, die in only a couple of hits though, so just one combo of perma stun is game over, can’t respond at all, unlike the games you mentioned.

1 Like

Just sayin’, expect your post to be flagged as “trolling” and a possible vacation to follow.

Also, just as aside, if you post in one of their threads and refrain from doing so for say 3 to 6 days, you will get replies and one or more of those replies will be attacks on your intelligence. Do not reply, your response, in a thread you haven’t posted in days will be flagged as trolling.

You have been warned.

2 Likes

Like I said in my post above yours, what he is saying is classic false equivalence lol.

Actually, this has already happened to me twice. It’s sad how things are ran. It seems automated and abusable.

1 Like

Not really, if you got a shield and high block chance or evasion rate you dont die after a few hits.
The Amazon even has a higher PVP advantage because of her passive skill tree.
Thats why Attack Rating and Defense play a huge role in PVP, with items like 3/20/20 who (were) pretty sought for pvp, also 160/60 or 120/45, to get faster hit breakpoints to be able to hit the enemy.

Nice ignoring me after trying to mislead my topic with false argument.

Anyways, so what you are saying is PvP should be pay-to-win? Those with highest equipment stand a chance? So much for skilled gameplay.

But it was false equivalence anyways comparing it to fighting games. No fighting game (or any PvP) had that stun-lock spamming BS.

Yeah… It really is at its best state. I hope Blizzard won’t ever revert it back.

Im sorry, but after you created this topic i just cant take your overall opinion as a d3 player for serious at all :slight_smile: D3 PVP is D3 PVP and D2R PVP is D2R PVP.
We all know how many ppl play PVP in D3.

1 Like

There are quite a few skills that always hit, Smite being the main offender, it also happens to stun AND knockback, can’t use defense nor block it

Where, in my topic, did you deduct that I am a D3 player? Also, you’re telling us if people played D3 their opinions are automatically invalid?

A+ for critical thinking, dude. That’s really a funny way to admit you were wrong.

I also did challenge you to any real PvP game skill-requiring of your choice - you dodged. D2R PvP is a joke, it’s a mini-game devoid of any skill lol.

3 Likes

Well if it knocksback, it requires skill and positioning of your teammates dont you agree? You cant abuse the stun if you knockback.

But you can in this case, because smite swirly animation makes anything else that hits stun you again.

Then just nerf the swirl duration. Boom, cant be abused anymore. But dont make the game anti stun for that sole reason.

Let’s not forget people were abusing a glitch (WSG) for so long because of the broken stun-lock spamming BS. Honestly, Blizzard did great.

I hope they never revert it and I honestly don’t think they will - D2 1.0 still exist for you guys.

Not to derail the thread into “D3 vs D2” just a quick reminder, many D3 players bought D2R for nastalgia reasons, or simply for wings or pets or both in other Blizzard games.

Just saying, that there are more possible reasons for folks to buy a game that go beyond this or that game being better or not. But that’s neither here nor there, since this thread is specifically about pvp and as such, I will bow out. Don’t much like “vigilante justice” with little regard for justice.

2 Likes

Lets play Dota 2 1vs1.
You play Invoker Ill play Chen.
I bet you i will win.

I would agree with nerfing the stuns first, in particular those that always hit. If a lengthy stun is to be achieved it should be complex and there should be at least a chance for it to fail.

What the heck is this chap on about

4 Likes

It’s fine but it’s a joke? Bro this is not d3 brawling section

5 Likes

uninstall hehe :slight_smile:

revert changes / wsg best

3 Likes

Stop trolling.

You don’t play pvp, you just troll every pvp related topic with non sense.

The changes Blizzard made in Patch 2.4 is a PvP ONLY change and does not affect PvM at all.

Developer Comments: We want to fix some of the awkward lockouts that reject player input from casting skills. For PVP, we added a way to reduce hit recovery spam to prevent edge cases of characters being locked out for too long.

Stop being selfish and let people enjoy pvp if they want to.

4 Likes

You’re getting better, at least this time it didn’t take you three days to show up in a thread after the guy left, just to tell him “You’re toxic! Change your name to (insert insult)!”

Well done!

But seriously, you folks do know that this is just this guy’s opinion, right? You’re not going to change his mind and he’s not trying to change yours. It’s a difference in opinion, nothing to get overly upset about.

If pvp is ruined in your eyes, there’s nothing this guy is going to change or do to make it better. So the question is, why show up in his thread just to vehemently disagree.

We get it, you’re upset. Quit blaming other people for your personal problems.

Just sayin’.

1 Like