PTR Update Request

No News, no Communication, no Future.
The funny thing is 1.14 don’t change anything actually for P5+, same builds will always rules like the 2 last decade.
All this blablabla in this forum with loyal players like us for nothing.
Blizzard is DOOMED.

6 Likes

If I was a community manager for Blizzard, I would feel an obligation to atleast give a quick status update to the community. I would also browse the forums and share good feedback to the developers while letting the players know their idea is being reviewed for consideration. Good communication.

3 Likes

I think they are sleeping don’t wake them up.

0 character required

1 Like

thing is blizzard is not a small indie development studio. pretty sure VV browses the forums. the merc changes were straight up suggestions we made in 3 threads. but as people have mentioned before, big corpos have structures that slow down things, compared to a small dev studio like iron tower studios that can just let their devs post in the forums.

The lack of communication about PTR/Ladder release dates is pretty concerning, makes me think they are having a hard time fixing the stability issues and other things like the lobbies not displaying

1 Like

I am also soon done. Timelines are being stretched. All the momentum and excitement around 2.4 is now gone. Players are bored from waiting around to see mediocre changes.

Time is running out for D2r.

Just start the ladder with 2.3 patch like next week, and you will have 4 months to test and fix the 2.4 patch which is clearly not ready for launch.

A lot of great games are waiting to be played and you are losing player count and motivation with each passing day in the dark.

time is running out for D2r.

5 Likes

According to https://blizztrack.com, the latest D2:R “vendor 1” version is 1.1.68354 updated on Feb 18.

As reference, the current version of D2:R is 1.1.67554
The last D2:R PTR version is 1.1.68132

The cogs are turning.

1 Like

“Week or so” before next phase of PTR, 12 days ago. Approaching “two weeks or so”.

1 Like

I’m also waiting. I know it takes time to update/test things and today is presidents day (holiday). So… fingers crossed. Typically blizzard releases patch data on Tuesdays so… we’ll see!

If only with this silence, they will annouce a currency tab… or a repaired lobby or chat with clan tag… i don’t care new builds for P1 solo player or new unsexual runewords

1 Like

Yep… Getting close. 13 days and counting…

Maybe today will be the day… Just because… Because… Ummm, because there’s so many 2’s in todays date. Maybe we’ll know something at 12:22PM or 2:22 PM pacific.

The silent treatment/lack of Blizzard communication/participation in the forums has gotten old.

Tired of having to dredge through two or three different twitter feeds and reddit just to get any news.

3 Likes

So, 2 weeks are passed, still no news. i dont understand how a company works like this? To leave all their costumers to darkness with no info or something.

They said one week or more and we already passed 2 weeks with nothing,.

1 Like

Mr Llama menntioned in his recent video that VV might still be working on balance changes. PezRadar commented in a reddit that a Druid summon guide will need changes (it was on 2.4 ptr numbers) Id assume they are still working on implemented balance changes and testing those. I prepare for a longer waiting time than “could be out any day from now”

1 Like

I completely understand that things happen and delays come, but can we get some transparency about it? This remaster was given to us in an Alpha state, is now in basically Beta, and we haven’t been given any timeline for when this game can finally see the whole game. We all desperately want Ladder - there is certainly demand for it!

6 Likes

Rod Furgesson replied to someone on twitter today

“Update very soon!”

there’s that word again lol

1 Like

Just remember the definition of Blizzard “Soon™”.

Found the tweet:

I hate twitter.

3 Likes

Hope we get an update today, but not holding my breath. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i expect tomorrow / in 2 days

Soon. On july!!!

1 Like

New blue post.