PTR tomorrow (Jan 12 22)

when is PTR going live???

Itā€™s probably going to be either like D3, copy your live chars to PTR. Or haveing template chars at lvl 99.

Saw the post on web but after loading up my Battlenet launcher I donā€™t see any PTR download options.

If itā€™s really tomorrow then we should be downloading it now I would guess.

PTR better have the [Classic] LoD stash tab option present

When it will be avaliabe to enter cause atm there is no PTR to select.

I mean they said at first it will not contain 2.4 changes but they will start with DB changes so nothing new immediately.

This first round of PTR wonā€™t be content-based. Itā€™s just a stress-test of the database architecture changes, as described above.

1 Like

where i download the ptr ???

You donā€™t download it. Itā€™s simply a different realm, a different server. When it becomes available, you can select the PTR realm above the play button.

2 Likes

ic nothing is available right now :roll_eyes: , thank for answer have a nice day :v:

1 Like

It will probably be available sometime later today. Weā€™ll probably be getting some details about it at Diablo II: Resurrected ā€” Blizzard News , or https://twitter.com/Diablo/ .

We might even get some news here in the Official Diablo II: Resurrected General Discussion Forum, but Iā€™m not holding my breath on that one. :smirk:

3 Likes

thank again going too keep a eye on this :+1:

Twitter is toxic, canā€™t understand why so many game companies prefer this channel of communication before their own website and forums. I can only guess it is attributed to the culture manifested by the young adult workforce and their obsession with social media, plus the careless guidance from the executive leadership.

3 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in seeing the changes they do for servers since it will have an impact on the game going forward. Lots of people have stopped playing in anticipation of ladder and iā€™m guessing will be willing to play the PTR, especially the ones with balance changes. All of the stuff that happened on release hasnā€™t been forgotten and iā€™m hoping with the changes they make we wonā€™t see any of the issues and bandaid solutions weā€™ve had to endure.

it should be avaiable for play at 9am pst usually how it works

This forum is pretty toxic itself.

yeahā€¦yeah it isā€¦ just like D2 its selfā€¦ TOXIC LOVE

1 Like

hopfully 12 minutes and we can test this PTR

Thank you for posting this information. Imagine a world where Blizzard would communicate this stuff on their own official forums.

3 Likes

No one from blizz looks at these fourmsā€¦ Devs probably send out what they think is important and thats as far as that goesā€¦ this company has went to shyt #BringBackBlizzardNorth!

wellllllllll where is it?!?!?!??!!??!? #PTR