Ps5 problem with d2r

Hello, I have problem with game d2r on my console ps5 game version ps5. I can play only half hour becouse after that time my console turns off. I tried to play another games but only in d2r have that problem. I also tried to reinstall game but that doesn’t work. Can u help me?

1 Like

That’s definitely not healthy for your PS5

Yeah, that’s why I ask for help with that couse I can’t play :frowning:

They should release a stability patch very soon to address that, hopefully today!

Your console turning off sound as an overheating problem. You don’t have your console in an enclosed space do you? The PS5 needs room on both sides and back

My console is at good position(lot of space) , and I told that other games spiderman god of war etc. Working good and I don’t have this problem with others but only in d2r

Edit: I delete ps5 version of game and install this for ps4, for now I play without any crashes. Maybe ps5 version of game doesn’t work yet. I had the same problem with jedi fallen order. I write here maybe some of u have the same problem i had. Thanks for help

3 Likes

did this ever get figured out? my ps5 has been getting really hot after not even an hour of game play. its in an open area so no reason it should be over heating. vents are clean and i run other games like red dead redemption 2 spiderman god of war warzone all with no problems. but like i said less than an hour of this i can feel the heat off the ps5… its not gonna blow up is it?

I’m having the same issue. I just downloaded DII, mind you my PS5 is only a couple months old, I can’t even make it past my character selection before the game shut off after it says my PS is to hot.
I just deleted the PS5 version and I’m downloading the PS4 version like you did to see if that helps. I also can play for hours on end with COD and I have no issues.
Hopefully by changing the version downloaded it will correct the issue. I want to play my game damnit!

I got same problem. Is GPU UNSTABLE GAME. Uninstall if you don’t want pay for new console. Blizzard You fail!!! 60 FPS mode no frame limit or other bug. Fix this or pay for new consoles. 2022-05-21.