PS4 System Software 9.50 Broken! (Fix)

After updating to System Software 9.50, the Game Tab just stalls and does nothing.

Anyone else have this?

If you have this swap your characters and it fixes the problem. :roll_eyes: Of all the bizarre things that can go wrong and persists.

Just switch back and forth. It fixes it.

i dont understand how blizzard managed to screw up the animations for certain things (blessed hammers, frozen orb, shrines, etc, with the last server update…

i am continuously amazed at how blizzard manages to screw things up without even trying.

1 Like

What lines of code slammed into this game can make this error which only effects one tab, after a system update, which can then be corrected by switching your character.

Do people really have no idea how their own systems function?

Glad these people are coding games and not any other system on earth. They’d get people killed.

I’d be worried if they tried to code a friggen Roomba.

2 Likes

It’s a PLAYSTATION Update, what has Blizzard to do with that. I have no issues on PS5.

If your house was built like crap and the roof leaked every time it rains…who’s fault is that?

House = D2R
Rain = System Software Update

:man_shrugging: “Well you sees weez don’t make tha roofs for sidewayz rain. Dat…is unforsee-a-bull actz ov gahd.”

1 Like

It’s complete reverse. The “house” is the System software. The game was developed and implemented for this “house” at a specific time. If now the roof is broken, it’s the fault of system software developers.

If you completely ignore that a game should be able to function after a system update.

Then ignore how specific and absolutely rediculous this error is and what then corrects the issue.

Then ignore the obvious difference between PS4 and PS5 hardware and the differences between how D2R software is coded on PS4 and PS5.

Then ignore that this exact tab was added in a patch.

Sure. Let’s blame the straw on the camels back. :thinking:

It’s the same game on both platforms. There is no PS5 version.

All developers must solve any problems within 1 min. Ridiculous yes.

You know nothing about hardware or software.