Proof that Nihlathak is easy to farm

20 second run:
Timer’s on the bottom right of the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNtIC3BHWT4

Why do people think that destruction key worths the most?

Always thought the same…drop rates are the highest and easiest to find Nihla.

1 Like

1 run = Approximately 30 second
20 runs = 1 key
10 min = 1 key
Like why do people want dkeys more? lol
If you could trade dkeys for hkeys or tkeys, then:
You farm 3x3 set of dkeys
You could probably trade them for 4x3 normal set of keys
3x3 set of d keys = 1H, 30min

Also was just farming nihlathak and it dropped me eth andys

Before they nerfed snakes, Nila was a way more dangerous area. His CE is still dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing.

Countess is far more popular because of the rune drop. Arcane is popular for hr farming. Nila is mostly farmed for xp but that stopped thanks to tz

5 Likes

you’re about to get to 3,000 posts

Looks like it. But I really don’t care

I’ve been doing under 1 minute runs in 8 player games for over a decade with my ww barbarians. Even tomb vipers and his ce were not a problem. 20 seconds on /p8 with the broken 2 hand weapon problem. Revert Tomb Viper Damage | Nilhathak Is Too Easy

1 Like

before the nerf on the snakes, nil was the hardest to farm and least amount of rewards. act 1 gives you runes, act 2 gives you runes

now its 30 seconds in and out.

Here is a vid of me killing Nihl in 30 seconds in an 8 player game with TVs while playing D2 LoD. Starts at 3:33.

Snakes weren’t nerfed, they were bugged, and now fixed. Nil is considered the most dangerous, and he will blow u the f up if you don’t know what you are doing.

3 Likes

They were nerfed. The damage was intentionally added and never removed, even when requested during the poll that ended up leading to IM being removed, respects added and Runes being colored orange. The damage was added because of how easy Nihl is to farm for experience, keys and mf drops.

1 Like

Yeah right, easy, why do you have infinity, top gear, CTA then? Show me how you do it with budget gear. Everyone can show melting game with top equip like this…

2 Likes

No it wasnt lol. It was bug where poison dmg caused high physical dmg as it was part of missile. It wasnt supposed to work like this.

4 Likes

I can agree with this, the poison was actually physical damage.

The whole build only took 4 bers. Is it THAT hard to get bers?

The physical damage was avoidable when getting hit by the cloud, being poisoned wasn’t.

Yup, game definitely doesnt need higher difficulty. No problems here. I love that you trash on higher dif, yet admit once hard things are now easy.

Hypocrit much? Its because you profit via FG/RMT from the game being easy. Thats why you want it to stay a snoozefest. Plus giving P8 to normal ppl means your FG/RMT is worth far less. They’ll have the same tools you do!

Nobody should ever listen to trolls like this, 3000 posts of lies.

P8 is the solution that will bring down guys like this a peg. Higher difficulty + FG/RMT collapse. Its what all real players that dont play for profit need.

Down with the RMT/FG!

What in the world are you even talking about?

I didn’t get a notification that you responded to me, so I’m assuming you’re asking me this question regarding what I said about the original Tomb Viper damage being two separate damages and one was avoidable and the other wasn’t?

If I’m wrong I apologize, if I right I’m happy to educate you further.

Are those ‘tools’ in the room with you right now?

You should ignore Toddwick. He is the definition of insanity and a hypocrite. He hasn’t posted a sane and nonsense free post in the last year.

5 Likes