Problem with Patch 3.3 in LoD or

Is it a problem, or did I misunderstand?
According patch notes
“Previous ladder only items will be available in Non-Ladder with the new season. Items that have been listed below which have been changed will only be available in Ladder (Reign of the Warlock only, items will not be changed for D2 Classic or Lord of Destruction).

  • Mania

  • Hysteria

  • Metamorphosis

  • Ground

  • Temper

  • Hearth

  • Cure

  • Bulwark

Items that have been changed will ONLY be available in Ladder.

Bloodletter

  • Added 20% Faster Run/Walk.

” … and etc

The seasonal runewords were not transferred to Non-Ladder as stated in the announcement. Or is it that LoD will not receive this change? I thought the note was only referring to the changes made to the items. Can someone confirm this?

Please be respectful, and if this is a matter of reading comprehension, keep in mind that it is not my native language

thanks.

(Reign of the Warlock only, items will not be changed for D2 Classic or Lord of Destruction).

LoD and Classic are essentially frozen right now.

1 Like

I understand, so it’s a misunderstanding, thank you for your reply

1 Like

why would this be enacted on LoD?

I could see the previous ladder only RW’s being available on NL for LoD since that has been the precedent previously.