Price check on Superior hydra bow

15% ED and +2 to attack rating… I can make it 6os but I don’t know if that has any value. What are your thoughts?

it’s a good botd base, for whoever wants to run that on a bow, pretty niche but cool

Such a good find!
Unfortunately it’s up against a Grand Matron bow, with the GM having stats like +3 to bow skills etc, however the GM can only have 5 sockets max. That said, there’s no rune words that are really appealing to a 6OS bow … other than perhaps Silence… a Silence Hydra Bow + 15% ED would be pretty bad a$$… but how would it compare to an Ice GM?

Dizzle
BotD as ALDO already pointed out.

Have to be honest, I’ve been thinking about this bow. If you 6 socket it, I have an ist for it ready to go

ALDO#2881

Let me know mate

1 Like

If your trade falls through with the OP (I don’t want to hijack anything here) then I also have a 15% ed hydra bow (without 2 ar) which I can socket and trade to you for Ist.

Doom#2835

1 Like

Thanks Doom, will let you know

If you’re thinking of a silence bow mf bowazon build… don’t do it. The first hr I found I traded up to make a silence hydra bow with a zon at around 300mf. It was viable but running it it took 3-4x longer. Reduced some things to higher clear speed and at around 2-3x longer. Phys dmg build and around 2-3.5k dmg for 300mf 4-5 for 200mf. Resist is horrendous because you need to chase ias and dmg and ar unless you have a faith merc and harmony on switch. Ended respec to using more passive to avoid dying with such shiiet resist. It was a grind to say the least until I recently made my first zealer with mediocre gear and just clear everything in seconds and realized playing an mf zon as my first char made me slightly hate the game LOL

1 Like