Ppl don't want to play with ppl in d2r

That is not necessarily a bad thing. Some change is good.

2 Likes

How does these two statements make any sense together? First you talk about about people not wanting to play together and how it should be changed and then you suggest buffing solo play like why? To make it even worse?

They should buff group play, not solo play.

Solo play doesnt need anybuffs anyway. If you play solo,its your choice. Nobody is forcing you.

2 Likes

Huh you’re the one crying about not being able to play with anyone. But ok, stay alone adios

single player cannot trade. i do want to play together as a team and can trade, unfortunelty no one want to team up in same map for loot.

im only play multiplayer if i am need to level up char lv 1-80, or join baal run, or bored af, and doesnt care about loot. it so much “multiplayer” like 20 years ago

Wait what ? We need more reasons to play together in diablo 2 … not more reason to stay alone wtf did i just read … it so much more fun when you play in group, if only we could have loot as a group instead of only the fastest looter/controller user.

3 Likes

People would be more likely to want to play together if the game provides fun and challenging endgame content that isn’t boss killing

your loss of good informational guides that aint noobish like maxroll/icy veins and a great community

Hey man IDK why you rip on d2jsp it isnt the site that is selling ber runes for $8 and Jah runes for $6.

People don’t get an unfair edge at the beginning of season due to d2jsp. They get the advantage because they can buy their gear.

personal loot allocation would be good here, if a hr drops only 1 player can pick it up

1 Like

ehhh, sort of? It’s more along the lines of “People would play together more often if loot was shared” more so than content. No one likes a ninja looter, or a 3rd party software that yoinks loot up instantly before anyone can see it. It’s rude.

If they fix that, people would be very cooperative all of a sudden, which then can open up to more possible content instead of just boss wipes.

2 Likes

this is mostly the fault of the outdated shared loot.

and groupplay doesn´t have to macht frei. resist that virtue-signaling indoctrination by blizz.

the unfair advantage is still there with jsp, you can still spend money and get items. it is a slight problem, not quite as bad as the item sites…

while i say that, i am a jsp user, have been since 2004, simply put, it is the most efficient way to trade in diablo 2 to this date.

but personally, i do not hoard FG, and i do not trade with hoarders. even with limiting who i trade with, i still trade faster than trying to do it online.

Ofc making loot more party friendly would be cool

But content that encourages people playing togheter would also help it

1 Like

I think issue of shared loot is present when you play with randoms you dont know ans there as if they will get the item, you wont be getting anything back in future from that person.

If blizzard actualy support guilds and communities, most people feel some kind of connection to their team mates, you would have guild mates you can share loot with. Jah dropped? Well everyone know who got it and next time, others should get it so it really supports well sharing between people.

Shared loot is great, but there has to be good community to get maximum from it.

1 Like

Don’t listen to some of these trolls who think a /players x isn’t needed. It is ABSOLUTELY needed. Those who don’t want it have friends that they can trust and play with to boost their experience. For the majority, who play solo, you are at a HUGE disadvantage in ladder. Also once you become geared enough to clear players 1 Hell efficiently the game becomes BORING, very BORING. Offline mode is BORING, there is no interaction or trading with other players so it is not an option for some players. There is no reason that a /players x for ladder shouldn’t be added in. Anyone who disagrees is selfish,

1 Like

Just because someone’s opinion differs from yours doesn’t make them trolls.

My opinion is /players X isn’t for Battle.net, which the game devs say the same thing.

I guess you think the game devs are trolls too? :smirk:

Oh boy… how ironic from somebody who constantly does the same thing with me lol

1 Like

The game developers have done some good things for this game so far (example the recent druid summoning changes were fun, and game traditionalists thought this was a bad idea also). But, here is the cold truth, the majority of players who play D2R play online solo. In the games current state, it will be dead in a few years as most solo players will leave to another game. No one wants to play a competitive or ranked game (ie ladder) where they are at a HUGE disadvantage. The game will die without changes. It will just be you, your friends, other people who play with friends, and a bunch of streamers. If you want to play a dead game be my guest.

1 Like

If the /players X function were never available in single player, the fallback would be simply to ask for more subtle difficulty steps for more experience gain and item drops, because I know, you know, everyone knows those are the primary goals of those who want /players X on Battle.net. It’s no different than having the option of the numerous subtle difficulty increments (and increased drops) that are available in Diablo 3.

already suggested and no change Andys screams “path of exile” whenever they see it