Potential bug for wolfbarb

This is weird or im being stupid that didnt realize this would be the case after 15years…

so when i use grief pb main hand (glove side) and a beast berserker offhand…
the game auto count the berserker axe to be the main hand!?!?!?!

no matter how i change the order…still cant let barb attack with grief …

this was never the case in old d2 (unless it was always the case and i didnt realize)…

then i try use a 120ias gris caddy and turns out the caddy will always count as the main hand weapon…

so d2R always count the weapon with more ias at main hand no matter the base!?!?!?

hope i make myself clear

I have the same problem. I was running two Coldkill hatchets on my Frenzy when a Guardian Naga Axe dropped which was much better so i decided to switch the main-hand out with the new Naga but when doing so, my character holds it in the off hand no matter what order they are equipped. And the damage numbers in the character screen says its off-hand as well.

The really weird thing is the fact that when I randomly equipped a druid amulet the weapons switched places and the damage numbers in character screen corrected as well, now there is nothing with this amulet that would make any difference, it doesnt give any stats that would matter in this case. Which is what makes me crazy!

Sure hope anybody holds a solution cus it would be a shame to delete a 68 barb over this.

Why would you delete your 68 barb tho?

Cus this is gamebreaking?

this is occuring on assassin as well
I wonder if it has to do with the old D2 bug where you would have to pick up the wep you wanted for main hand, and place it back every time.

i feel like this would have been yet another thing discovered by a real beta test with people who know and actually play the game.

That’s all well and good, but are there not tons of other barb builds you could use? I just don’t know why you’d delete your character who is so far along.

i fixed it
its a old ‘bug’ from older version of d2
this bug is gg for assasin trap laying tech so u can perma glitch the speed

but to fix…u need hardpoint in stat for holding equipment
any stat added with items would not count…although this is not the classic str bugging
d2r messed up and not allow stat on items to counts toward equipment hold…

1 Like

Will give this a go, thanks mate!