Position in Queue!

[quote=“Krow-1499, post:71, topic:38756, full:true”]
249 queue 6.32 if i am lucky see you at 8am but its lame sauce to play on holds to login and find next to no games playable in party.

249 queue at 6.52 not a single person in 20 mins of waiting and they say its working lol.

94 queue at 7.12 snails crap and crawl faster then this moves lol.

I believe the problem is that they would need to invest in more servers or more computer resources. They probably don’t want to do it, because a lot of people will for sure stop playing the game in the next months or years. Of course I don’t agree with this, but for me, that is what they are thinking, maximizing profits.

hour and 15 minutes to get through queue, in game less than 1 minutes and crash. Now back in queue @ 406.

I posted here on positon 248, 1h ago. Im at 64 position now. I believe it’s a 2 hour wait in average.

29m and finaly an update from 317 to 216… with that i can understand ill be 2 hours in quewe before i can play

CET 16:16 , Que 262.
CET 16:28 , Que 255.
CET 16:50 , Que 173.
CET 17:03 , Que 72. (Dinner time?)
CET 17:13, Logged in.

Had to wait 1hour to play online, however going to go dinner now. Alas.

• Still online after dinner. Went to create game, changed 1 setting in audio… game crash.

Re-in-que

CET , 18:16 , 167 spot ! GG
CET , 18:33 , 33 spot :slight_smile:

I just decided alt+f4 was the way out of this queue. If you have the brass to wait it out, and then risk getting disconnected after a few mins of play, only to enter the abyssal queue again, I salute you.

I left at 327, went back in immediately and am at 323. I dont think the number is actually accurate.

Just tried logging on 336 in the queue. Good thing the game crashes on connect sometimes for me. Should be able to play by tomorrow if I am lucky.

I just hope they quit selling copies of the game since the people who own the game can not currently play!

you cant charge people 35£ a game and not give sht about having enough servers they should give refunds

I’ve been in position 357 for at least 3h57min and F***YOU seconds

What the actual f"#¤ are we paying for here!? If you pay for a game you should be able to play the game without haveing to wait 1-2 hours to log in their f"#¤ing que! Where is the blue posts? When are you guys gonna fix this!!! Ive been stuck for 30 minutes at 253. The number doesnt go down. Name me another game that has 1-2 hour login gue just to play the game youve payed for. BUY F"#¤ING MORE SERVERSPACE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN PLAY THE GAME THEYVE PAYED FOR!! That bluepost last week basicly said they werent prepared for all the players playing the game at the same time. So its our fault you dont have large enough servers? WTF!!! Thanx for nothing Activision! This is the last game i will ever buy from you company. This is fraud!

811 i guess im not playing diablo 2 today

362 for the last 20 mins here

My highest queue ever today, 289. Luckily Linus has a new Lanshow to watch!

3 hours in que and get a cannot connect to server error. now at position 450. serious question, how do you request a refund? i paid for a good that is defective.

2022 is upon us and here we are waiting in Queue’s…absurd.

i’ve been in queue for an hour almost and i’ve gone from 406 to 220. i get they’re having issues, i really do, and i rarely come on the forums and actually comment, but this is ridiculous. i mean like horribly ridiculous. most of the people who bought this game are f’n adults, not the 10-20 year olds we were back when the last game launched. we don’t have time to sit in queues this long.

1 Like

362?.. 419!!! 3 hrs later… 419. WTF this Rate it will be Monday before I can play

1 Like