Position in queue not moving

Finally got on for the day, disconnected now 322 in queue for more than 30min.

Bring back TCP!!!

1 Like

Just bought the game, unable to login as 368 in queue. Can’t play offline as I haven’t logged in for 30 days and need to accept an agreement (most likely to accept being placed in queue). I am absolutely disgusted by this. What a waste of $40

1 Like

Well, I made it to 139 and it is now time for me to get ready for my morning run. Oh well, I guess I will leave the “fun” to you other queue simulator players! blizz stinks…

1 Like

I am on 308 too, for the last 30 minutes. LOL. This could be some randomly generated number with no basis in reality.

3 Likes

Position 189 after 15 minutes of queuing. I would like a refund.

Holy false dilemma: “Accept super-long queues, or accept server outages.”

How about-- Blizzard tracks how many sales they’ve made, and scale up their servers to handle traffic properly?

3 Likes

You would think that with the advent of cloud computing some bright spark could implement ‘Auto-scaling’ for the battle.net servers and thereby add and remove servers as demand rises and falls.

2 Likes

I’m waiting forever to play today as well. When I did get the chance, I got kicked twice and just logged off at that point. This has been going on for a few days now. lol How do they expect us to buy future games when they can’t even get a remake right?

They have fixed limited hardware catering for average usage. (including working hours )
So they cant handle weekend, or peak hours at all.

They are just waiting for interest to be lost on the game, so they can go on holiday with our money.

If they really cared about the players they would have kept TCP in to allow for pure off-battlenet play.

Its amazing, isnt it? Ive been put into q 470, feels so nice. We are 3 friends playing but 1 of us is always in the line… we’ve never played all at the same time since this q stuff they added. 30 minutes play, 1hour wait - we’ve all buy the game for this, didnt we? THANKS BLIZZARD! I feel like ive spend my money “well”…

Cant. Stuck in que

20char

1 Like

Position 93 after 25 minutes. What a thrilling ‘first play’ experience this has been. My gaming window is about to close and I have to go off and do some real life activities. Thanks Blizzard, for nothing! :cry:

Blizzard is a small indy company! lmfao. great joke this is. way to ruin a game that been unplayable already for half the people who own the game. now everyone can’t play.

This.

In queue since 5:28 AM, now 6: 01am… 33 minutes… 300 people.

The queue is a lie. Theres no way in hell it is working correctly.

Also, i took note of people in threads at the time i queued, and somehow i was getting a lower number than some people, and they were already in queue.

One poster mentioned these queue numbers are just random assigned numbers with no real validity… I suspect he may have been right.

1 Like

id prefer the downtime. the new 1 minute per game rule adds to it.

Don’t worry- they never fixed the client stability so after you wait 30m-1 hour to be able to use the product you paid for, you can randomly get crashed to desktop to start the amazing experience all over again!

6 Likes

Stare at your position in queue. Just stare at it and do not stop. The wave function collapses and you either die or get in game instantly.

1 Like

I’m in for the first time after a 45min queue. I’m wondering how long it will be before my first crash.

Its blizzards ploy to completely ruin every game they have for us. Drop in stocks more. I have more fun playing POE anyways. I dont have to wait in que for such a good game.

2 Likes

I was at 321 for 30 mins then just dropped now to 223.

Even their queues are bad… or lagging idk