Position in queue not moving

At 366 it took us a good half hour to get in.

seriously stop complaining and just stop playing this game…

6 Likes

apparently it only updates every so often. i was like 170 for 15 mins, then it was 120.

I think birds might take offence.

1 Like

I just think that they really, really did a absolutely crap job on this launch. You don’t have to defend them, and TBH , yes plenty of people would actually probably choose the crash over waiting 40 minutes to play while friends on their list and just plugging away at MF and gearing up.

3 Likes

This is true. One can restart, recover, and be in game in mere moments with just a crash. Unless the servers crash entirely too.

And whaddya know, It took three hours of afk idle in game, but sure enough , just crashed. Lets see what queue time im up against now.

Edit : 88th position… and will edit with time it takes in… however long it takes.

8 minutes now, moved to position 36, from 88.

Yes… 88 people in line, 8 minutes later…

I really don’t care what problems they have this is 100% unacceptable. I can only imagine people with 300+ queues. I could almost believe that people truly are only getting in once another crashes or logs.

2 Likes

Yeah now we have a queue instead of a crash great… this is just a pointer that Blizzard developer have no clue how to fix the issues they currently have.
What was the point of a beta prior to release the full game if they they are working on database architecture… oh wait… we are doing the beta test for them at a full price $ game. Like pretty much every game or expansion (World of Warcraft) they release it’s always a s**t show … you’ll think they would have learn by now…
You might disagree with me on that but this is how it really look like…

1 Like

Of course they do. This is not their fault. This is corporate’s fault. Corporate clearly would not allocate enough resources because they want to save money. There’s no financial incentive for them since the population will very likely decline after initial launch. Why would they spend extra money to make things okay for us during that time?

1 Like

is there any violation against your cpsc policies? doubt if theyd allow blizz arrogant behaviour

I don’t think so, unfortunately.

No, we would prefer a game company with decades of experience developing online games and EVEN MMOs to do their job correctly and allow players who bought this game to actually be able to play it. Waiting for an hour just to join a game and then get dc’ed in 20 min is horrible, and it’s happening too often. It would be fine if it were like this for a week or two after release, but it has been way longer than that, the truth is Blizzard is either just incompetent or lazy nowadays.
Instead of acknowledging/apologizing for their mistake and working on it, we get “Do you not have phones?” “Would you rather let our servers crash?” when it all could be avoided if Blizzard put the heart and time into making it work, and Blizzard wonders why they’re losing customers. Personally, I’ve bought/played every single game/expansion Blizzard has developed, but looking at the quality and the attitude Blizzard is now, I don’t think I’ll ever buy another product from Blizzard ever. They can sell toilet paper and I won’t even buy it, absolutely incompetent + bad attitude towards their player base.

7 Likes

We can’t play now though, and need I remind you that we actually paid for this game. We paid for a product that we cannot use at present, and it’s not like Blizzard didn’t know this was an issue, and they’ve had ample time to get it sorted… why is this still a problem?

This line here got me annoyed as well, like as if they’re blaming the paying customers who are attempting to play their game for it crashing… How about you fix the damn problem to start with, this isn’t a new game.

And why is it that it takes 3 and a half minutes for their servers to administer 2 people to log in, seriously? 2 people allowed to log in in 3.5 mins? WOW servers log in hundreds of people per minute, why is this 10% as efficient?

Trying to break through que tycoon on Sunday is real hell mode.

2 Likes

Please don’t tempt them… Next thing you know, we will have to play on our cell phones.

3 Likes

because blizz is not repairing the server
they are taking rest

Honestly, your talk about massive queues does not make me feel happy at all. Stop making excuses, I payed to play this game, that should mean that I can play it whenever I want. You are the provider of a service, people who gave you their money and have been supporting these titles for their entire lives should not have to deal with your problems. You are a big company, meet the demand and be happy there is one. I don’t have time to wait in one of your stupid queues. I expect the game that I payed for to work all the time. I would understand it better if some hardware was broken, but it’s your fault the game crashes every 4-5 hours not your customers. I’m really trying to support you, but you’re making it so hard. I’ve bought almost every expansion of WoW even though I don’t play it just because I like your games.

1 Like

Is there problems with the que? Cause no it’s isn’t moving it’s just staying.bits pretty rediculous honestly. I’ve purchased it as well for PC and switch. I bought a switch just for it. Blizzard just get it together this doesn’t look good on you. You’re supposed to be better than this.

240 for 15 minutes… I have another 10 minutes before I need to get ready to go do something else. This is such a PITA! Blizz sux!

Class Action Lawsuit?