Poison necro weaker than bone necro?

Hello,

I read a lot that poison necro have some problem in hell, is it manageable?

I like a lot both gameplay bone and poison, but i want a viable build to do anything (except summoner).

1 Like

Poison nova necro is extremely powerful in Hell. You just need to have the gear to support it. Once you do, you can clear every bit as fast as any hammerdin or sorc. You’ll struggle with bosses, though.

Most people do the poison nova necro/summoner hybrid (since you end up with a ton of free points after filling in all your poison skills) for added protection. Even doing this won’t make you an effective boss killer, but you’ll be able to slowly whittle them down instead of just being totally useless against them.

2 Likes

It’s funny all guides say this, but boi are they wrong. Poison is the easiest element to manage on hell with LR, thus far only a handful of immune mobs aren’t breakable. Like the vipers of A5 and some a2 zombie… the rest, even immune, you can kill.

And no you don’t need a dweb or perfect gear, I cleared up to A4 in hell before getting my 3 piece bonus Tranghoul.

Imo, psn necro is one of the easiest for hell. The one downside is bosses, takes a long time to kill act bosses.

1 Like

You can make bosses a bit less of a pain by raising some urdars before you fight them. 10 or more if you can. Even with just one point in revive, getting 10+ shouldn’t be an issue by the time you factor in skill+ gear.

This same stunt (albeit usually with 20+) is what lets fishymancers faceroll Ubers.

1 Like