Poison Necro in 2.4?

I ask here because I couldn’t found anywhere any infos…
Is the Poison Necro “much” stronger or even stronger in any way, patch notes say Poison scales for 750% what sounds for me terrible op but how is it in real? Everything I could find was Summoner thigs :<

Poison Nova didn’t change much at all. The only interesting thing might be the improvements to the Fire Golem. Since you are already using LR as your main curse, having a better Fire Golem will be nice. Still not sure if he is worth using though.

I believe you were looking at the Poison Mage as a summonable. That guy actually got worse as his only real point was preventing monster heal. They didn’t make his damage actually worth anything. Poison doesn’t stack so more than 1 mage doesn’t help and the lower duration means he doesn’t stop monster healing for long.

1 Like

Iron golem is still king for all necro builds. You don’t make up that extra aura from the ig anywhere else. To answer the op’s question nothing really changed regarding poison necros they are still extremely good.

Ty for the help.
Well i hate iron golem its just annoying if the golem dies.

I usually make a bunch of throw away insights for this reason. But yea the ig is going to die eventually.