Poison Creeper / Summon Build

Poison Creeper got some buff and a synergy, can go up to 5k over 4 seconds with super high end and full inv of skillers.

While it looks not much, it’s basically the only AoE source for the summon druid, and you can still max raven, dire & grizzly. HoW doesn’t apply do raven and and spirit anyway, so just go with 1 point in Oak sage doesn’t hurt that much. Missing Spirit as raven synergy hurts a little though.

Your thoughts? Does Oak buff apply on creeper, guess not?

1 Like

Giving up 200% + in Spirit Wolf Synergies to Ravens alone is not worth the points in Poison Creeper/Rabies.

Ravens do more damage than all of your other summons combined.

1 Like

I noticed that too. Now the damage is quite respectable.

As Zenji pointed out, the ravens still outshine everything else. The creeper can be fun in normal even in NM though.

Back in the days I played a creeper druid (SSF though, so very low damage) in normal. Very morbid but fun.

1 Like

With 99 at a skill lvl of 45 (high end + full inv.) according to maxroll:

Poison Summon:
Poison Creeper (20 +20 Rabies): 5137 - 5465 over 4 seconds.
Raven (20 +20 Dire +20 Grizzly +6 Spirit): 3344 - 3644.

Raven Summon:
Raven (20 +20 Dire +20 Grizzly +20 Spirit): 4206 - 4583.

I mean yes thats nearly 1k difference and there are 5 of them but hmm i don’t know for huge hordes poison could be quite nice.

Also nice to deal with immunes, Spirit wolves cold damage is low, and A3 fire merc sounds totally awesome but from the damage it looks like theres neither mastery nor synergy for enchant so it also slow to kill PI, poison could be a best PI strategy.

My current experience: Just switched back too full raven in Hell A2 and it’s smoother too play, Spirit wolves + iron wolv are killing immunes in acceptable time, and the raven damage is much better.

I guess for full equipped 95+ it may be better, but for normal playthrough poison creeper isnt optimal.

In generell the build is quite nice, it’s slow but is stable, safe and unstopable, even with trash gear theres not really any monster that you can’t kill. Plus you can be quite lazy :rofl:

2 Likes

My druid has 40 summon skills, yet, and i am clearing Pit in /p5-7. not as fast as a Java obv but isnt that bad anymore,
about the creeper now, only hp worth cause of the health pool SS has and can consume a corpse to refresh 17% of my HP which is a fair amount. Mana doesnt worth cause i dont consume mana at all and Insight does way better job and Poison is just useless unless if want to cut the hp regain of a boss i guess?

1 Like