Please Rework Trang ouls Set bonus

Trang ouls makes no sense in the current meta, why do you just rework the set to give it skills inline with what a summon necro would really need
3 to all necromance skills faster cast 60% 3 sockets on the amour 150% mf, 20 to all attributes 50 all res. This is an example I know the set was build for the original game back before all the synergy’s but it needs reworking also keep the vampire machinic if you want maybe we can get rid of it seems bit old hat id like to see cosmetics on the gear.
It is the top set for necro and its probably the most under used set for class specific sets.
Sure we use bits of the set but when you compare it to Tal Rasha there is a night and day difference in the usefulness of the set

13 Likes

Yea I used this set this ladder and its kind of worthless actually. Fireball is too low with any synergies to do anything. Poison kind of sucks… It needs something better for sure …

1 Like

I love trangs poison nova/summon hybrid, especially being able to walk at run speed, keeping full defense and block chance. Please don’t change an already good thing.

1 Like

i would be happy if the fhr and fcr werent so bad of the ghoul…

1 Like

i think he wants it improved not nerfed

Isn’t that true for most of the loot in D2? Non-runeword gear tends to be kind of… out there.

Yeah that’s fine with the 1 % like you but the set bonuses need to reflect a necro not a mage sure keep it versatile for different builds what good is fire wall fireball meteor all that regen in hell they literally do nothing… this is why nothing happens in this game did i say change the green stats on the items noooo i said the set bonus…

i always liked the idea of change trangs fullset morph to greater mummy model or Radament one. then get rid of fire skills, add andy poison bolt skill and mummy poison breath skill, and add a poison mastery skill to the full set bonus.

Radaments sprite/model always looked so much cooler to me then the vampire.

2 Likes

+9001% FRW
+100 Fire Ball
+100 Meteor
+100 Fire Wall
+20 Fanaticism

JUST LIKE THE MOB!!
GO GO GO!!!

The full set bonus of turning into a Vampire completely destroys necro cast rates. This alone kills the full set as a viable option.

6 Likes

Never realized it affected your fcr.

If you’re a summonmancer and using the set while waiting for the end game items it isn’t that big of a deal that the FCR is killed… it is minorly impacting CE and that is about it at that point in the game.

Then get rid of the vampire endgame necroes don’t use mage skills, your trying to justify the vampire as counter for 3 to fire mastery 20%ll fireball firewall and meteor …
lol you think necro care about this when they have corpse explosion and poison nova and bone skills to cast have you even played with a lvl 22 fireball in hell clearly you haven’t otherwise you wouldn’t be banging on about a vampire so much its no good if 5 set bonuses are useless…

1 Like

necro problem is called CE

its so good that all nec specs objective is to create corpses for CE

3 Likes

Also +20 teleport
+20 fire mastery

1 Like

It would be nice if this set ( and other items ) provided plus to skills, along with their respective synergies or mastery, at high enough level to make them damaging.

Complete Set Bonus

(+3 To Necromancer Skill Levels)
(20% Life Stolen Per Hit)
**+28 (+3 To Fire Mastery Mastery) (as 4 set bonus for any class use, +14 at 2, + 7 + 7)
**+12 To Meteor Meteor) - (4 Set Bonus)
**+18 (+13 To Fire Wall Wall) - (3 Set Bonus)
(+18 To Fire Ball Ball) - (2 Set Bonus)
**+50% Faster Cast Rate (+200 Defense)
(+100 To Mana)
(Regenerate Mana 60%)
(All Resistances +50)
(Transforms into Vampire)

I would also:

Revise the Helmet by adding:
-1-2 Open Sockets in the Helmet (with Fire Facets in mind but useful for any…
-+1-2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Revise the Body Armor to provide +2-3 to Summoning Skills

Add a Partial (3 Item) Set Bonus of +2 to Summoning Skills that applies on the Belt

Add a Partial (4 Item) Set Bonus of +3 to Golem Mastery, +3 to Skeleton Mastery, and +3 to Summon Resist, that applies on the Voodoo Head

Add a Partial (4 Item) Set Bonus of +3 to Lower Resist Curse (Any Class) that applies on the Gloves

Remove the Sorceresses skill cap bonus from Meteor, Firewall, and Fireball, but Cap Mastery at 3 (Because if using 4 pieces, that is relinquishing up to 7 to all skills from other equipment, so a large bonus to a main damage skill is justifiable)

2 Likes

Ow so other classes dont have broken spells too
sorc = teleport
barb = item find
paladins= all them auras and holy shield
javazons busted
assas well they have traps and ce and movement speed and fade broken to hell
and your moaning about ce
if you play the game with top end gear all these characters are broken its just as good as each other in there on farming routes, ce isnt the problem set bonuses not the set so much maybe a few bits can be tweaked but if it means getting rid of a stupid vampire mechanics so I can have set that is useful for the majority of necro players not fire skills that we don’t care about… Maahes has good points drop the life leech give more MF
like plus 4 to bone armour 60fcr would be nice not 50 make him more defensive so we don’t focus on the skills so much just makes him useful when running and farming …

1 Like

The vampire cast rate is atrocious. No one uses the sorc skills on a Necro. How about addressing how it completely destroys cast rates for bone spear, CE, Poison Nova, etc?

4 Likes

The gloves increase poison damage, the 3 piece for the shield proves -25% poison resistance.

How about we finally get rid of these pathetic fire skills and actually include bonuses that are actually useful for actual Necro builds?

Or would you rather have anemic fire skills that are obsolete by the time you are high enough level to equip the full set (65)?

Also, if you want to play a sorc, rolling a sorc is much more effective…

2 Likes

agree

it is broken but its the only counter mesure against the low droprates of some of the best items and runes in the game

holy shield is a suport skill
i have no problem with suport skills being that good

agree

i desagree
assassin CS run spd is not the best compared to others

of course i am
its the only class that all its specs goes around one skill
no other class have this problem

60fcr for what? to spam Bspirit/spear?
two lame a$$ magic spells compared to hammers?
necro problem is not the set, its his skills