Please consider potion auto-loot

Ill keep this simple.

Spamming potions isnt fun, picking up potions is even less fun. Please allow potions to be picked up automatically just to fill your belt.

Auto loot wasnt in the game for gold so we should be able to add this aswell without pissing off the #nochanges crowd.

I feel this will increase player retention and make for a more enjoyable experience.

Edit: Would hopefully only refill belt slots with same type potion.

Edit 2: please read people I clearly stated to fill your belt only not inventory.

Bumped. Agree with this.

I’m really hesitant to change things, but I’d like this QoL.

You realize how many potions drop and how quickly your inventory would be completely full of potions? Especially in hell difficulty. This would be a nightmare.

Eventually you won’t have to spam potions as much. You’ll have a belt full of full rejuvs and use them only in dire situations. Items start to get health and mana leech and your classes have passive or active self heals later on.

Meh, I don’t think this is needed. If you don’t like picking up potions, build your character so they don’t need them.

A sorc for example, once you get to The Forgotten Tower, farm some Tir runes from The Countess. I usually whip up a 3 socket axe loaded with Tirs, this for the most part solves the mana potion problem.

As far as avoiding health potions, don’t get hit. :slight_smile:

Act 2 Prayer Merc - Life regen, which heals both you, him and anyone within the radius. This becomes very powerful when you get up to higher levels. The merc will regenerate his whole health pool in about 20 seconds at level 90ish. Then you can fix him up with an Insight polearm. Tada, no more constant mana and health potion issues. All you’ll need in your belt are some rejuvenation potions for when things get dicey.

It could only fill your belt for example.

I vote no - I don’t need a bunch of minor potions filling up my belt when I’ve got better ones in my inventory waiting for a moment for me to switch them over.

Not all health and mana pots are created equal: let players pick up the ones they want.

I wouldnt mind potion affinity on your belt so things could auto stack to it. I understand why they want to be careful with qol, to much and you have a different game.

I clearly said just fill your belt …

I like the idea but i have my concerns…

My concern is that more and more requests for auto looting will come in the future and if just enough people support the idea, Blizzard might just do it without really thinking about consequences.
A lot of requests sound good in first place but consequences are only felt several months later and then the community might get mad about it. Even though they requested / supported the idea in the first place.
I can’t imagine how this could turn out to be bad but you probably need to test this out as a seasonal feature and then decide if you leave it or not.

What the hell is the deal with people playing clicking games and not wanting to click on things? And why are you going through potions that much?

The team already said they are not going to change the game. All they are doing is upgrading the graphics.

Auto loot isnt coming for other things sorry about that.

You’ll forget you asked that flawed feature when you’ll have items with life leech.

Next time they want that potions are auto used at 35% HP. xD These d3 grown up players are rly funny.

I just port to town and shift click and fill my belt lol. And it’s easy to keep cubing full rejuvenation pots and keep some in the bank. Maybe they should question why they have to use so many pots in the first place :slight_smile:

Well mostly cus they grown up in a game what is holding their hand from the begining.

I think Mario should start with the fire flower. And why don’t the coins just auto-collect when he runs under them. And why can’t there be a trigger at hte jumps so he does it automatically? OMG… why do I have to turn on the game!? :smiley:

Exactly. 20 chars need.

Kids these days need auto everything. I play this game because you I like these things that have been automated now for thr special generation. No thanks no changes. Makes potions stackable in sizes of 5 maybe that’s it. No auto anything

This is absurd, your inventory would explode in about 4 minutes.