Please communicate more

A lot of people are very upset over the current state of D2R, and rightfully so. I think more communication and community engagement would go a long way towards appeasing players during this rocky period. I’m not asking for unreasonably detailed reports, but regular updates on the situation would help a lot of us trust that you are taking this seriously. Beyond that, assigning an experienced PR rep to engage with people on the forum would also be good. Just someone who regularly reads and responds to player complaints and feedback in a way that feels genuine and not a bunch of stock copy-paste responses. I think these touches of humanity would be incredibly beneficial to Blizzard’s reputation and could even turn this PR disaster into a positive if done correctly. As many others have pointed out, the current state of things doesn’t inspire confidence in your ability to provide an acceptable experience with Diablo 4. But if we feel like we are being heard, like you really care and are taking this seriously, it becomes a lot easier to overlook the problems and trust that Blizzard will come through in the end.

1 Like