Please change the Necromancer set transformation

A full Trang-Ouls set transforms the character into a Ghoul, which extremely slows down the character casting speed and also a clunky movement.

Gathering a full set should make you stronger and not result in a crippled character, which needs seconds to interact with items on the ground.

Pls make it optional to be transformed, or completely rework it.

Change it to a “bone armor” skin around the character, or whatever, but that slow down has to go, it’s unplayable.

thx

It’s not meant to be good, it’s meant to be fun.

1 Like

Excuse me, are you designer of this set, do know what they had in their mind while designing it or do you have any source which proofs your point it is intended to be slow?

No? Then I would pls ask you to not give a comment like that.

I agree with her It’s meant to be fun it is D2 after all I don’t think they’re going to change it at all it’s been the same way since release back in 2000 games weren’t meant to be balanced back then They were just meant to be fun

1 Like

Excuse me, are you designer of this set, do know what they had in their mind while designing it or do you have any source which proofs your point it is intended make you stronger and not result in a crippled character?

Blizzard made several QoL changes in D2R, changing this is not out of the question, so I would not ridicule people for such suggestions. Making Trang Set better would be tempting, but on the other hand, YES, unbalanced builds are a design strength of D2 in that they provide character.

Necro is intended weaker than other classes, and that mirrors not only in the Trang, but also in the Sanders Set (which showcases the folly of attempting melee with a nec). Both sets make somehow fun of the Necro’s weakness.

Technically, the bad breakpoints are a) consequence just of the transform and b) might have been left in so it would not been overused, back then.

Also, sets where meant as a starting option for late game, not as a high end option, so that justifies this nerf. Partly tempting to improve Trang Set! But I also rather leave it where it is, in order to preserve the original spirit of D2.

No its perfect as is already a really good set and the vampire transform is awesome.

1 Like

Turn us into death wielding a big scythe