Please buff teleport

I like the idea of gold auto-pick up, but I have noticed it does not work with teleport, in other words you can be whizzing over lots of gold on the floor, but it does not pick it up! If you want the gold you literally have to walk, yes walk, over it. This is so old fashioned, I mean, who walks anymore?

Please buff teleport so it picks up all the gold you are porting over, it will be greatly appreciated by all sorceresses!

No need, it’s just gold.

Some of us like to gamble.

Buffing teleport… there’s something you don’t see often.

I’ve never seen so lazy people.

2 Likes

Me too, still no need.

Actually this is the best teleport change I’ve seen asked for the the forums.

1 Like

While I find it hilarious that there is a “buff teleport” thread as opposed to the constant nerf threads, especially from mod players, the reasoning behind this can probably be garnered way back last year when they talked about this I believe at Blizzcon. The devs mentioned something to the degree of that they didn’t want it to feel like Diablo 3, where you were just vacuuming up gold and that you had to be a certain pixel space near it for it to activate.

if we buff teleport like this and also nerf teleport with limitations does that mean they cancel each other out. and it’s no longer buffed or nerfed?

Although the thread has been created, I guess, as a mockery of all these teleport/Enigma whiners and their threads flagged into oblivion, such improvement for the skill is surprisingly reasonable. However, to keep it consistent other movement skills like Leap, Charge, Dragon Flight etc. also should get this behavior, if they don’t already.

2 Likes

What about not and maybe just remove teleport all together!

to many build are sorc or enigma!

Or make a super crappy head runeword item, that grants TP, but almost only TP no othere really usefull stats.

Or let the skill roll on blue heads

Either nerf it or make it widly avarable

I mean it is widely available. It’s just a Jah and a Ber. Every try to make a Dream Pally? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my god. The irony just oozing from this post, and some of you instantly go crazy over it. :laughing:

1 Like

Why does everyone hate teleport and want D2 to become a copy of some cookie cutter that was made from its inspiration?

If we want to make the game harder for absolutely no apparent reason, remove Bo, Fade, life tap, max block, and let just go ahead and revert how crushing blow works back to .09 lol

1 Like