Please Buff Act Bosses

The act bosses are weak and are amongst the least engaging battles in the game. For Season 3, I strongly urge the developers to consider a modest buff to boss survivability and improved abilities as follows:

Andariel

• Level in Hell difficulty increased to 85
  • Increase projectile speed of Poison Spray
  • Increase damage of Poison Sting (since it is blockable)

Duriel

• Loot table changed to be same as Baal
  • Will now use Charge attack once again, but movement speed will be slower
  • Fix issue so character no longer gets attacked during loading screen

Mephisto

• Will now cast cold/lightning spells more often and physically attack less often
  • Flying and not impeded by obstacles. With this change, ensure loot will be dropped to nearest platform area

Diablo

• Significantly increase damage of Cold Touch, a melee attack that chills player
  • Will now cast Bone Prison more often on players trapping victims, but HP of Bone Prison will be nerfed to compensate
  • Fix diablo on nightmare and hell difficulty red lightning hose not inflicting damage to characters in melee range
  • Increase his Magic Resistance in Hell difficulty from 0% to 33%. His Magic Resistance in Normal and Nightmare difficulty will remain at 0%

Baal

• He is now immune to slow effects (e.g. Decrepify, Holy Freeze, Slows Target, etc.)
  • Will now cast Festering Appendages and Hoarfrost more often
  • Clone will not despawn when player goes to town and not distinguishable by “Demon label" being offset
  • Increase his Magic Resistance in Hell difficulty from 0% to 50%. His Magic Resistance in Normal and Nightmare difficulty will remain at 0%

Overall I agree with buffing a bit Act Bosses, but most of it in the survivability section. And only like Andariel and Diablo.

That proposed Diablo would RIP all of my melee heroes :frowning: The lightning hose spell does insane amounts of damage anyways, I like the trick with the proximity for my poor HC melee heroes.

1 Like