Please add another map option aside from overlay

I am used to having a map in the upper right-hand corner, and having to go back to only having an overlay map is difficult. A nice change would be to allow us a have a corner-placed map in d2 as well. Please consider this, it would be a great addition.

While in game, hit escape, options, gameplay tab, scroll down to “Automap”. “Automap Size” gives the options of Full Screen, Mini Map Left and Mini Map Right.

1 Like

I swear these kids know nothing and research nothing … they keep asking for and/or demanding things that already exist.

Well, rightly so, I guess you cannot blame the way they were raised. I blame their illegitimate parents!!! THEY created this generation with their laziness and coddling.

Chill out man. Not everyone has the game knowledge and/or Google-Fu expertise. It was simply a request for something that is already in the game. No need to delve into personal attacks.

1 Like

google: d2r in-game map … does not require any type of expertise whatsoever.

He’s just lazy or building post count with spam

Speak for yourself with your drunken tirades about bots/RMT on unrelated topics…

3 Likes

i believe you can change the map to go in the corner already tho. check your options.

spoken like a defensive botter.

Spoken like a psychotic freak that forgot his meds.

Not everyone bots…

True …

… But as you well know, there are numerous alts an others that simply post here to further their personal agendas …

A lot of these are RMTrs/botters …

I was never accusing everyone of botting, just the obvious agenda posters trying to push for more ways to bot safely and accumulate more items for their stores.

Should bot-net ever decide to kill all the alt posters, you’d see a major difference on these forums.

If you think people who do RWT/Botting target this dead game you are kind of a joke.

This game is the least targeted by the above due to it being… dead and having a small market not many people are willing to spend money on D2R.

Want a bot filled RWT filled game? Look at PoE.

Want an empty bot filled D2JSP community? Look at D2R.

I mean this game is so popular you can login some nights and see absolutely no normal lobbies being run… what a “popular” game that is definitely making RWT bank… off the under 1000 dedicated players.