PlayStation D2R Update Live Now! Version 1.06

Downloading it now. I assume it the patch that was coming. Figured I’d let yall know.

1 Like

Yes. And what exactly did this patch do? Can you perhaps point me to some patch notes? Because I cannot find anything.

1 Like

So queue system was on?

There isn’t any patch notes for version 1.06, at least not yet. So it is hard to say what exactly is changed. However, I assume it is the patch that was coming that PC got last Friday, adding in the Queues. However, I haven’t had a queue yet. I assume this update will fix the issues of not connecting to the servers past couple of days.

Queue system instead of connection error?

2 Likes

So the queue system in place?

I now can’t play online

And need to turn off my internet to play offline

Wow…

I was able to play with my online characters just now, no queue or anything, but now at least in the Rogue Encampment the updated graphics are glitching and flickering like crazy and the ground looks weird.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ive had that weird flickering where every line seems to extend forever. Patch didn’t do that.

Happens somewhat randomly.

I’m actually noticing it more often with my wolves popping in and out. But not sure…

Anyways, I literally just had a hard crash happen just now during a cows game…

So it is better to avoid this patch? :slight_smile:

Only available for ps4 yet, ps5 a little later. Is the players command there now?..

I just had it crash on me… again… (can’t handle my Poison Vine??)

weird why patch are separate between ps4 and 5.

1 Like

That’s Sony’s fault I believe. The PS5 version of games (all games that have a new PS5 version) are treated like two separate games client-wise. Doesn’t even share trophies.

Until they fix the stash I’ll be avoiding the game.

Tired of losing my stuff.

2 Likes

3rd crash now… I’m experimenting some different build setups, and right now running Poison Vine, Ravens, and Molten Boulder. Any one else having crashing issues? Or is it just my build?

5 crashes now… wtf, this WAS NOT happening before patch when I was doing same thing earlier today…

No parch to download for PS5, at leash not in EU :slight_smile: After reading some comments, perhaps it’s not such a bad thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can confirm this morning at 6:43am cst that the queue system is in place, sat at 127 for about 30 minutes. One of the most off hour times and im in a queue. I already quit wow because of the bs, now this? Time to find some new games. I was genuinely excited to play this game but this just takes it out of me.

2 Likes