PLAYSTATION 5 version NOT working AT ALL

I’ve got the same issue here. I’m playing on ps5 version 1.004.00. Here a link on the issue Diablo II: R - YouTube

2 Likes

Any Idea how long you’ll need to fix your stupid sh*t?

If a new patch is needed a day or two. It has to go through Sony.

This is their solution for server crash - blocking PS5 players = less users online = smoother gameplay 4 the others.

1 Like

Same problem here…play doesnt work… Rhis is getting worst and worst every single day… Compensation is a must blizzard!

1 Like

Between the terrible matchmaking, the hideous server stability and now the play button not even working for online characters, i’m certain Blizzard just want us to all play offline and stop taking up their precious server space.

I tried to make a new character as that’d bypass the “play button”, but it just says every name is unavailable.

You could use tabs under the game on PS5 to jump in coop or single game. That won’t work too, stucks on “Creating game”. So, the problem is not with “play” button.

1 Like

I would bet on some “censorship name” bug, over every PS5 online characters.
Blocking everything for PS5 users.

PS4 version on PS5 doesn’t work too…

The same situation, I can’t play the game the whole day already. Thank you Blizzard

1 Like

Are they really working on it , or it is not their priority , how can this game be more unstable of free games mobile games and more …. People are upset and none from blizz is saying anything , even to apoligize or bother have a long post explaing what will be done id you
Follow twitter its copy paste

Blizzard is just a joke. I had to enter to my PS5, download a BUGGED UPDATE AFTER 12 HOURS YOU DID REALIZE THAT THE UPDATE WAS AS USELESS AS BLIZZARD IS, and came to the forum to watch that this S*** is known by the blue members.

40 EURO in this. Thanks for the robbery.

4 Likes

So I just convinced my friend to get the PS5 version instead of the PC version. He just finished downloading it and we were ready to go.
Then we log in and find out that the latest patch just screwed online play?? FFS Blizzard. You keep making it increasingly difficult to stay loyal to your company.
I´m seriously starting to lose my faith and patience with you.
Shame on you.

3 Likes

Can’t play since 4-5 days. Everytime I come from work the servers are gone.
This is extremely frustrating.

3 Likes

This really is unacceptable and should have been tested before the patch rolled out. Very disappointing just as much as the lack of communication and just lack of urgency in general.

4 Likes

GG BLIZZ :smiley:
You blew it

The fact that no one on the developer/QA even started up the game with the new patch on PS5 is a little disheartening.

1 Like

It’s not impossible it’s literally what the game does, it reads and writes to the same data file so it’s 100% possible to write over the data with previously serialzed data that was not properly updated when the save and exit button is clicked. On top of that data corruption is more than real and can destroy any save file for any game. You and your friends that “did that research” have absolutely no idea how data is saved if you think it’s “impossible”. AND on top of that you’re talking to homerjnick who I have seen on the Diablo boards for years now doing his research and playing the game(s). The only impossible thing here is for you to be correct.

İs it really blizzard game??give us latest patch again!!

Omg you dropped us a sentence. Color me shocked…

2 Likes