PLAYSTATION 5 version NOT working AT ALL

This Problems persist now since 6!!! hours blizzard!
And there is not even a single communication from you?
What in the name of diablo kind of people are running your company?

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t check what it’s creating? what kind of imbecile you have to be to put a patch on the server without checking. This company is a bunch of idiots.

you need to let the team know … so they released a patch without testing it and you need to let them know it’s broken ?

Lol wtf is this… while at it, ask them to sort multiplayer out because it’s complete rubbish

also xbox users: contact support for refund if you want one. there’s a chance they will refund for the broken game unlike sony

COME ON!! it has been hours already, how long is this going to take to fix on ps5… Over last 5 days been able to play for around 2 hours and not from lack of trying

1 Like

As they need to distribute a new patch it will take a day or two at least. It has to go through Sony’s procedure.

Not sure anyone mentionned it yet but, apart from the click button bug on PS5…
You cannot create any new character online either on PS5.
You always get the same error message about “bad content or obcenity in the name”.
I tried to create online characters on PS4 and it worked though.
I even could play it on PS4 (online of course).
PS5 has some problem.

1 Like

Yes I’m on ps5 and can’t create game or new character

you can play the game without updating it.

Christ, Blizzard. WTH are you guys doing?! I literally don’t even know what to say anymore at this point. The service you guys are delivering has been past abysmal this last week.

how the fork do they constantly manage to screw up… released a patch without actually testing it and Mr Blue has to report to the team to let them know Lol

my gosh man…

and you still have people defending blizz like their lives depend on it… pathetic people

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue here. I’m playing on ps5 version 1.004.00. Here a link on the issue Diablo II: R - YouTube

2 Likes

Any Idea how long you’ll need to fix your stupid sh*t?

If a new patch is needed a day or two. It has to go through Sony.

This is their solution for server crash - blocking PS5 players = less users online = smoother gameplay 4 the others.

1 Like

Same problem here…play doesnt work… Rhis is getting worst and worst every single day… Compensation is a must blizzard!

1 Like

Between the terrible matchmaking, the hideous server stability and now the play button not even working for online characters, i’m certain Blizzard just want us to all play offline and stop taking up their precious server space.

I tried to make a new character as that’d bypass the “play button”, but it just says every name is unavailable.

You could use tabs under the game on PS5 to jump in coop or single game. That won’t work too, stucks on “Creating game”. So, the problem is not with “play” button.

1 Like

I would bet on some “censorship name” bug, over every PS5 online characters.
Blocking everything for PS5 users.

PS4 version on PS5 doesn’t work too…

The same situation, I can’t play the game the whole day already. Thank you Blizzard

1 Like