Players X Command in D2R?

Do we know if the /players x command is still going to be available in D2R?

It was available in the Alpha but it did not persist if you quit to the menu and reload the save (it does in the original game)

Alpha was single player thus Players X was available. It is not expected to have Players X on Battlenet.

no it doesn’t, unless you were using a mod

Yes it does? /Px stays, you do not have to type it in every game. Is that what you’re arguing, here?

/px does not persist through games in original diablo 2 unless you have some sort of addon.

Incorrect, sir. It absolutely does.

You’re right I was partially wrong, it persist through games only as long as you don’t exit the program.

That is correct. I’m kinda glad it stops when you exit, too…I often forget which character I was playing so, good not to walk into p8 andariel with a new char, usually.

they could change it as to persist even when you exit, but when you go into the game it will display in the chat the player count

Yeah that would be good actually…I don’t like typing it all the time.

which is what I was saying. quit to the menu =/= quit to desktop.

Playerx is only for SP so no way to join an online game :slight_smile:

ah jo i forgot… sry. XD