PitZerker still king?

I recently completed my SSF PitZerker and he is just as amazing as I knew he would be.

I wonder though if there are now better areas to mf hork with the build? I’m setup fully traditionally (enigma, 6ist pb, grief, 2x isted suicide branch on switch, cham’d shako etc.)

I’ve been testing out Stony Tombs in a2. This feels much more efficient then pits? Anyone else running this?

Just dropped a Death’s Fathom eth

You can also try the arachnid lair in a3 since its easy to get to right next to the spider forest wp.

Yes, I tried out arach lair. Elites feel few in there.

I found an eth balrogblade, going to join in soon and report.

Efficient more why exactly?

I’ve done some testing. Elites killed per hour. It turns out The Pit is still best.

Sadly…I wanted a changed.

1 Like

Did you try icy cellar?

I’ve been testing everything including new areas. The conclusion is even more sad than I thought. The most profitable farm in the game for both runes and uniques is seal popping diablo runs and horking the seal bosses.

At least it is a challenging run to master using a pitzerker.

Not really, they cant even drop all items.

stony tombs I find myself against these incredibly resilient unique skeleton warriors who happens to also have mana burn… but I have a lightsabre as weapon… soo… aracnid seems decent enough, my 2 cent

yes , it’s still worth building since low budget.
but I would recommend ww barb with grief , the true king of all barb in pvm.

also stony tombs is actually the best 85 level map for barb , it’s small and fixed , ez on killing everything in one ww , the only problem is that the entrance is not fixed.

Why a zerker? Os frenzy or ww not good for mf?

Ww has some flaws, you dont need frenzy when you have enigma. You just one-hit elite monster and move to next.

Ww/zerker is favorite atm with grief