Phoenix runeword question

i woudl paly fury without shield, druide has so slow blocking

blocking with phoenix on a non pala is awful anyways you would need 200+ dex most likely which is just too much.
Phoenix is definitely not for max block builds. Then I rather would use storm, the set shield (withans or something) or even mosers
but nobody place max block builds in pve anymore because it is so hard to die from physical attacks anyways. (fana moon lords aside but max block will not help you either lol)

talked about blockanimation frames-and i disregared the wish or purpose to plan a maxblock build. if you run this shield on a druid you run a 1hand weapon. and in 99.9% this will be a grief phaseblade. to equip this pb you need 136dex minimum and with 136 dex you will have plenty of blocking even if you dont want or plan it. you cant run around with 10dex if you want to use fast onehand weapons.conclusion: a certain amount of blockchance can not be avoided when running this shield, because of the weapon requirement.

if i remember the blocking is lkkr 40% or something.
you dont add a lot of dex anyways as you get like 60 dex from torch anni and raven and whatever else you may get
but anyways, you get some block yes, just doesnt feel like you block at all in werewolf (does it even work?)

LOL - so true! Phoenix always gets low-balled by people making offers it’s so annoying

I personally prefer Phoenix on my lighting fury javazon. That alone takes care of mana in cows and really anywhere else you would want to take a lightning fury javazon. Opens up other slots.

1 Like