Pezradar on reddit: ladder ETA end of month

ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival, not estimated time of arrival for the arrival :rofl:

If he wasn’t wrong with his message, next week we may have 2.4.

This week there will be an announcement yes or yes, I would not have written that otherwise.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Lets gooooooo!!!

It sure would be nice to have them participate in the forums and share the information here though instead of having to dredge through Twitter and Reddit to find this information. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I still cannot believe that this is true. End of march would be at least 2 or 3 weeks before I would have guessed for ladder start.

Would be cool if these news were not on social media. Not all of us are using them.

2 Likes

Let’s see, searching for folks who predicted March 2022 pre-release for ladder

1 Like

4 hour maintenance announced for tomorrow…

Do we already have 2.4 here???

you’re welcome partner.
It is curious how little reception the thread has had despite how important the information is.

The threads of fights between purists vs moderns succeed much more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Quite a possibility… If their aim is ladder at the end of the month, they’re going to want as many eyes on the 2.4 changes as possible beforehand in case there are any last minute fixes they need to address…
cough irongolembug cough

2 Likes

People were raging so badly about not having info on the ladder reset and now that there’s some decent info, nobody is around haha. Seems odd.

1 Like

If 2.4 would drop tomorrow, in 24 hours from now…why wouldn’t they announce it already?

If you do not announce the date, you can not miss a deadline.

Why do you think they never gave a specific date for ladder pre-launch? They only said ladder would be after the D2R game/servers were stable.

2 Likes

The other possibility is they may be doing the switch of the upgraded Battle.net platform over to the main servers. (What was tested during the first PTR, to address the reasons they had to add game creation timers in order to prevent the servers from crashing) If so, then 2.4 would come shortly afterwards with another scheduled maintenance.

Some people will complain that they can not play ladder now or for the next 18 years :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

decent info? i still see no date. can only get excited about “soon” so many times

1 Like

blizzard isnt impressed by your fan boy status, why are you trying so hard to defend them when they arent even being attacked in this thread?

The ladder ETA is by the end of the month according to PezRadar. This is far more specific than Blizzard soon.

4 Likes

“Fat chance. ETA end of month. Will have a specific date soonish”

this isnt much new info given the ptr testing. how many times do you want people to get excited along the way without a specific date?

Ladder will be active March 31 if not sooner assuming the ETA is correct.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know how many days are in march champ! what would I ever do without your insight

P.S. PezRadar does not do “Blizzard soon”. When he says “soon”, it invariably is a relatively short time frame.

1 Like

they haven’t given us ANY info though, they’re doing maintenance tomorrow (we don’t know for what) and they have not said when the patch is going live. so no, there’s is absolutely 0 decent info here.

but we sort of know things are coming sooner than later at this point with the PTR done for a while now, the patch should be very soon, and then ladder soon after that. but again. NO REAL INFO YET. still waiting. :smiley:

It is interesting that April 1st falls on a Friday though… Ladders normally start on a Friday. :thinking:

Perhaps a :one::arrow_up: on this guy?

We all know a remaster for D2 was highly anticipated at 2018 Blizzcon. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes