PC players can play, but not console players. Nice Priority Blizzard

The context of your comment is baffling, as my mouth (or rather hands) hasn’t put out anything inappropriate or otherwise rulebreaking. Which is more than I can say for you and your personal attacks, which clearly fly in the face of the rules.

And you repeatedly calling me tool (name calling again, another rule violation) does not make it so. You may want to take a course in the fundamentals of logical arguments. You might learn something.

Oh, but these forums are segregated so what gives?

Cross play between consoles is easier than between PC, as long as the first parties allow it.

Cross play is a highly valued feature because it expands the player pool, and in turn, a games life, generally.

I suspect there probably too much differences between console and pc versions of D2R, thus why no cross play with pc at least. Though that is just my educated guess. I’d expect cross play with D4 as it is being made from the ground up. Remember D2R is still same code as D2, so it wasn’t made for anything outside of PC. Still it could be possible to adapt crossplay into it, but from my understanding, they have no plans to even try any further. That suggests to me that I am correct and just too much difference between console and pc versions. Console versions had to be made different to actually function properly with a controller. (Maybe the thing holding them back was that they opted NOT to update the control mechanics on PC, and that could be partially why there is no crossplay.)

On a side note… and sorry I don’t keep up with the news (i just wait for the game)… but is it even confirmed D4 will be on consoles?? Even so, I never been sold on D4 and won’t be til after release, because of D3. I’ll literally rent D4 on console (if able) and that’s it. Play through for story and to see if it is a real diablo game or more d3 bs. At least visually, it looks right…

My Nintendo Switch has been fine all week but now tonight I suddenly got a patch and am no longer able to connect online. This is rediculous! So they are secretly working behind the scenes to disable all console players so PC won’t have a queue or what???

Crybaby. Call the rule patrol. Call the whambulance. Homeboy here blocked me so apparently I can say whatever I want about him now? That’s what’s up, right?