Patch Notes for D2R - Oct. 12, 2021

Why would you do that?.. You would toggle the aura on and off all the time then.

No, it would crash the game every time you enter a new area that requires loading.

I slotted might as the A button instead and attack as the RT so I didnā€™t pick things up while attacking, as soon as I did that and tried to load into a dungeon or use the wayshrine it would crash, took a lot of searching to find out it was a bug exclusive to the paladin when slotting skills to the A button.

@Rosen-2500 see above, apparently I suck when trying to include others to comments lol

Ya idk who puts an aura they use on the pickup hkey in the first place. Deserve to crash

Iā€™m showing v. 2.0.0.7 on the game app, and on the splash screen 1.0.66344 prod. Is that the most recent update? Also, servers down (or is my version not updated?)

check here - (https ://downdetector .com/ status/ diablo/) down detector is your friend

1 Like

My sorc with about the same gear also got shot straight to oblivion due to quick fingers and a tired psyche.

Luckily this will never happen again, because they replaced the X with an icon of a trashbin, extremely fitting in the D2R genre of all thingsā€¦

Because if youre taking the time to pick up items, specially when you have to be positioned just right in the heap of trash to pick up that one specific item, chances are youre not in combat, which makes the aura toggling irrelevantā€¦ yeesh, no need to be a dbag, but then again Iā€™m not really surprised by it.

This is starting to really cheese me off. Blizzard help us out dang it