Passing The Time

How y’all passing the time while waiting for this emergency maintenance to conclude?

Personally listening to some AFI and rocking some FC6 until it comes back.

1 Like

trolling on the forums

4 Likes

Single player.

20 characters

It’s spelled Upgrayed. Did you even go to school.

trolling the forums and practicing some guitar parts i plan to record soon but keep putting off to play diablo

1 Like

Ahh, yes, the wonderful past time of triggering the masses…

the 2 D’s are for a double dose of his pimpin

It’s with two Ds, for a double dose of…

I’m staring at the character select screen. I’m even writing this without looking.

Did they say anything official as in for an ETA how long is it expected for the maintenance to last?

1 Like

Please let me know when it’s working.

going to try Europe Universalis 4. Got free on epic games weekly freebie. I suppose now is a good time to uninstall hellgate 2038

“soon tm” is what I believe to be the estimated wait time

What guitar you rockin ?

ahh yes the Blizzard special xD

This is why people keep leaving Blizzard games. Zero communication skills. No reason for the maintenance and no estimated time period.

I’m chilling listening to the Spa channel on Sirius XM.

I usually turn off the D2R music & have it playing in the background.

Chillin’ while Killing monsters! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Flossed my teeth after eating some chicken wingz… :slight_smile:

Watching my old monitor download some “stuff”…

Reading forums & seeing people panic about “missing characters”…

Reading Blizzard Console about them doing “Emergency Maintenance” right now to address server/character issues.

1 Like

Taylor 414ce-r, LAG Tramonte t100 ace, and an alt-tuned, old, beat up fender for my acoustics.

Fender Tele and Strat (mexican makes :face_vomiting:), an Epiphone Les Paul tuned to the above alt-tunging, and a Schecter Diamond c-1classic (tuned to GABDEg)

I play through a Marshal DSL-100h and have a slew of analog pedals and digital effects. I could talk for ages about my recording equipment… my nicest piece is probably my drum kit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am passing the time by: Taking a shower, Cleaning my room, take out the trash, mow my lawn, and wash my clothes, in that order. Time is precious, every second counts; I do not like to waste them.

1 Like

Nice, I’ve got a Ibanez Gio bass, Yamaha Electric, Yamaha Acoustic, and a little Roland Cube amp. It’s all bottom of the barrel stuff, but I just like to jam out a bit once in a while, and my daughter loves to play with me on her guitar. Sadly gave up on the band dream 20 years ago. lol

1 Like