Paid but cant download or install

paid but can not download or install the game! under the game page …only shows “buy now” button…no install button anywhere

You’re not missing much. Just go to a digital clock and stare at it. That’s what queues are right now

1 Like

get a refund while you can.
go play path of diablo or something

1 Like

maybe i should go back to classic D2

Heya,

first, make sure you’re using the bnet launcher You don’t download the game off of the website. If you have the launcher, this will commonly happen if you’re logging into a different account on Bnet than you are logging into on the website. You can compare the battle tag on the website to the battle tag on the bnet launcher to make sure they match. - If they match, try reinstalling launcher. If all else fails try reaching out to Support. Good luck!

2 Likes

i am using the launcher to login my account it shows paid complete and the game has already in my game account page …just i can not find the path to dl the game.! help

On the Diablo II game screen in the battle.net launcher:
On the bottom left there is a button. It has a dropdown box.
Make sure the drop down says Diablo II Live

ok, if you’re using the launcher and see that information it’s likely you’re still in the “shop” section of the launcher. On the top part of the launcher there’s a “Games” “Shop” etc tabs. You’re going to want to click Games first. From there, if you have the d2 icon across on the top, you’ll select that. (the icons indicate your ‘favorite games’ that list can be edited) if you do not see d2. you can click the All Games button on the side and locate diablo 2 there. The star in the top left corner of each game indicates favorites. You can turn those on and off to personalize your list of games.

From there, you should see a Blue install button on the bottom left of the launcher.

1 Like

Claim your refund while you can!

1 Like

do i need to buy the classic diablo2 or the prime evil collection as well then i can dl it ?

Nope! Classic Diablo runs off of an older iteration of Battle.net and is unrelated. Prime evil edition just gives you access to Diablo 3 and some additional d3 content.

thanks a lot …just fixed start dling now

2 Likes