Over a month now

iF THEY WIPED ALL THE BOTS, WE WOULDN’T HAVE A QUE. each week it only gets higher. last week i never broke 100 on the weekend. now i’m starting at 275+ in Que. they wouldn’t have server issues if they just stopped the cheating. the influx of players isn’t real people. it’s a 25 year old game how do you still have problems with servers? History repeats itself. how can a company as large as they are, make these simple mistakes other companies poop out for breakfast. WC3 launch? yeah that was a bad one. What are your thoughts on not holding up to user agreements?

And then it’s prime time in the US. So it’s still prime time.

for example in 2006, a young lad struggling in D2 LOD. i meet an older kid in HS. i spend all my money on Duped items from him. he then feels bad, taking $200+ from me. lets me in on his operation. he had both computer labs in the high school running D2 LOD at night botting. 24 computers per lab. 48 total. 48 extra players running around for him. after i made $6000 in 6 months time, i quit bec it lost its fun. theres a woman on certain market platforms by the name “Helen Wong” shes got 692,000 anni’s and soj’s. we all know how hard those are to get. unless shes never quit the game shes cheating.

1 Like

My question is… if your experience with the game has been nothing but great… why are you even posting on this forum??? It baffles me that you actually decide to go out of your way to log on a forum… look for people whining and airing out their frustration so you can defend a company that CONSISTENTLY took advantage of their player base… so what… so you can defend them and act all big righteous?

You are right about one thing though they are business not a charity and they sure act like it. All those solutions and fixing should have been done MONTHS ago before launching this game in this current state.

When you go buy a new car, would you consider it normal to have to wait for weeks and months before you could use it?.. because they need to fix the engine, the tires, the wheels… ect… no it’s not.

Oh and BTW… I work for Ubisoft… so yea I’m pretty sure i know what I’m talking about… and I have no intention of changing my tune… because it’s the right one…