Over a month now

Yeah we do. When it’s not prime time in the Asia region is when the queues disappear. Every single day.

2 Likes

Good work boy! keep it up and pretty soon a sexy anime girl will make you ceo of blizzard!
Thanks for your amazing job!

same issues here, gaming computer so please do not say its harware. how can it be that most of us that have to work and can mostly just play evenings or weekends sit in hours of que. here i am on a sat morning, 221 in que for 1.5 hours so far. so this is a great thing of blizzard right ? or last weekend. 3 hours in que just to get message cannot connect and right back to 300+ in que. but yeah, blizzard is just a little indi company what do we expect

Right there with you! I mainly play in the morning. Haven’t gotten to play once since this garbage update. Queues are like 75 minutes long, and by then I don’t even want to play anymore…

The cool thing about all this is that no blizzard moderators comment on the solutions being taken, I really spent a lot because blizzard is that, you can’t expect much more from them…

It may not be the answer you want, but they have an extensive explanation including what temp and perm measures are being taken.

They updated it yesterday. You can see the original from the 14th and the update from yesterday here

1 Like

No puedo jugar una mañana al diablo II , NO PUEDO !!! , NO ME DEVUELVEN MI DINERO , destruyeron WARCRAFT CON ESA HORRIBLE SKIN SIN NADA DE TALENTO Y AHORA DIABLO II ES INJUGABLE EN LA MAÑANA ( QUE POR CIERTO TRABAJO DE LUNES A VIERNES Y LOS FINES DE SEMANA SON CASI LOS UNICOS DIAS LIBRES QUE TENGO , , QUE MIERDA PASO ? EN BLIZZARD ? YA NO TIENEN MUJERES QUE ACOSAR Y POR ESO NO LE PONEN EMPEÑO EN UN JUEGO DE HACE YA MAS DE 20 AÑOS ? LOCO TRABAJEN !!! ARREGLEN LA CAGA QUE TIENEN CON LOS SERVIDORES DE DIABLO II , PERO POR MI PARTE , ESTE ES EL ULTIMO JUEGO QUE LE COMPRO A BLIZZARD , LOCO ABANDONEN EL BOTE , SI HASTA LOS CERDITOS DE WOW LO ENTENDIERON NOSOTROS TAMBIEN

I think he is saying it can’t play his online character.

The big question I have, is it their servers or network going into their server farms? I blame those in charge of the capacity planning. They had the closed Alpha and the open Beta to find bugs and fix, with plenty of time in between to open the gates to us.

If they bothered to read the forums, players were BEGGING for years to have D2 remastered. Players in the forums showed they would support a remake of D2. They had time to do it right. They even said D2 would not be remastered as they ‘lost’ the original base code. After the announcement, the streamers were giving their shows, forums exploded with delight. Now, all many of us have are 1.5hr queues (min). Perhaps there are pockets of us out there that either are oblivious or immune to the queues and disconnects, they exist.

The Marketing dept deserves a 15/10 for their effort. They hyped us up to be excited for a steaming pile of s *** and made it look like a bed of roses.

The devs can be forgiven, in my opinion. They just follow the company lines else will loose their jobs to offshore, who will work for 2% of NA wages. This would weigh heavy on anybody, especially with over zealous deadlines looming over their heads every min of every day.

The top execs have no clue what’s going on, besides profits and excuses for the lawyers in the other suit going on.

Will there in reality be a real class action suit, as discussed in other forum threads? I doubt any real lawyer would run against a huge gaming company, full of corp lawyers ready to go at anytime. Would be a cash cow til nothing is left but refunding the $40 to anybody who opts in, assuming it ever gets any resolution.

If the queues really irk you, find another hobby. Let Blizz ruin whatever fanbase\whiteknights they still have left after many of us abandon them for good.

For those of you even remotely considering pre-purchasing D4, I say good luck.

1 Like

I remember during all the horrible performance on launch day - all the fanbois telling me, “Wait a few days, it’ll get better…”

Then I remember after the first week - all the fanbois telling me, “It takes a few weeks to get perfect…”

Now, after the first month, and with performance still in the toilet - all the fanbois telling me, “It takes a few months to properly balance things…”

So, after the first year, will the fanbois tell me, “Give it a few years…?” :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

No amount of white-knighting will make up for the fact that Blizz truly missed the boat, focusing so much on the lipstick, they neglected to examine how sickly the pig was that they were decorating. We’re currently paying the price for this neglect.

1 Like

They didnt even do this one, they out sourced it to a great team and then are benefitting from it… and not putting in the funds that they robbed everyone of.

2 Likes

I’m afraid it may not take ‘years’ to fix. If the queues are around for a few more weeks, the problem will resolve itself by having nobody bothering to login. The ones remaining will think a miracle patch was applied where in reality nothing was done.

1 Like

A “self-correcting” bug? :clown_face:

But, TBH, in quite a lot of years in this business, I’ll admit there are times when a conscious decision is made to leave problems in the baseline, as the fix will cost more than the loss of customer good-will or future sales.

However, usually that call was made by the suits, and not the developers.

Not really a valid comparison. The problems with Reforged really had nothing to do with server issues but changes made to the game itself.

Have to love the people who make excuses. This broken queue is unacceptable, and an embarrassment for Blizzard. Let’s be honest and just agree, this is a huge failure by Blizzard and a huge frustration for players.

Guitars, they are clearly complaining about wait times.

For example, I have been stuck in queue at position 229 with no movement for a little over 20 minutes this morning. Waiting in line to play D2r has somehow become akin to waiting in line at the Secretary Of State.

This bullshnaz is completely unacceptable and the community of consumers has every right to be pissed off about it.

Some of us have things to do. I don’t have time to wait in line for an hour and thirty minutes every time I want to play D2r. Ideally I want to wake up in the morning, drink a cup of coffee, and relax while doing a handful of MF runs before I need to leave. But right now that kind of schedule is impossible for adults, due to this enormously elongated wait times.

You may not be understanding that some of us who have busier lifestyles, actually aren’t getting to the play the game we paid for due to these wait times.

2 Likes

Whatever they’re explanation is , its not acceptable.
Stop defending them in every post

I agree the situation should never have happened. Which you would know if you read my posts.

Even if something is unacceptable, players should certainly have the information about WHY it is happening and what is going on.

There is nothing “defensible” about this whole situation. Nothing about it makes them look good.

1 Like

legit question here. Do the item selling bots get special access or do they have to wait in a line with me as well? i mean if you can’t uphold your end of the user agreement then why should we?

Not sure if you are directing this question at me or not. MVPs are other players. All I can do is agree things suck and if people want to see the public info I can point them at it, maybe help explain it if they don’t understand the tech terms.

I don’t work for Blizz. What I can say is that there are no special queues or servers. Nobody gets to skip the queue. I hate that some other company pulled that crap. I heard it was PoE? It makes everyone think that is a normal thing. It very much is sleazy and not something a company should do. Blizz at least does not do that.